Democrats and Democratic-leaners only: what is your stance on abortion? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:16:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Democrats and Democratic-leaners only: what is your stance on abortion? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: well?
Legal under any circumstances

Legal only under certain circumstances

Illegal under all circumstances

Not a Dem or Dem-leaner

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 65

Author Topic: Democrats and Democratic-leaners only: what is your stance on abortion?  (Read 549 times)
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« on: February 24, 2021, 05:30:01 PM »

Certain circumstances (rape, incest). What we should do is try to help women who do have unplanned pregnancy and try to make birth control more accessible. We have to remember though, no one wants to have an abortion, and it’s a very painful decision for everyone involved. At the same time, we want to try to make abortions as rare of an occurance as possible as there are some moral issues around it, at least in my view.

At the same time, I am male, I can’t get pregnant, so I feel like it’s not really my place to dictate this conversion, this is just my personal beliefs, but as always open to hearing what others have to say, especially women who this issue mainly affects.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies