Office of Oakvale, attorney at law (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:51:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Oakvale, attorney at law (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Oakvale, attorney at law  (Read 3315 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: April 21, 2021, 02:56:00 AM »

You know very well that certain ideologies cannot win. You paint me and Blair as marxists, which is simply not true (at least IG). You bypass certain procedures, and even haven't participated in the debate, while you know very well for a few weeks you wanted to run, as i've heard the rumours two weeks ago.

I find what you're doing pretty much disrespectful especially towards me. I feel like i get much more respect by Blair (think about labor what you want), but Blair is an honourable person. You (and Ishan who probably encouraged you to run) treat me as a bag of sh**t, spreading dishonest information about me further, which is why I'd endorse Blair for second preference, and why i'm encouraging everyone who votes for me to second preference Blair after me, as Blair is clear that he puts Atlasia and Lincoln first, while you only run because of some personal grudge towards some persons.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies