Solution to the Kansas Crisis:
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:26:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Solution to the Kansas Crisis:
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Solution to the Kansas Crisis:  (Read 280 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2022, 08:34:49 PM »
« edited: April 19, 2022, 08:49:00 PM by Forumlurker »

As we all know, Kansas is disputed land. However, it is simply not sustainable for a people to be in a state of limbo for so long. Therefore, I urge both Fremont and The South to reach a peaceful, multistate solution. Below I have a map which details what I personally think would be in the best interests of the Kansan People and Atlasia as a whole.

Red represents Fremont territory.
Dark Blue represents Southern territory.
Green represents International peacekeeping/humanitarian zones.
Light Blue represents Lithuania.
Yellow is the People's Democratic Republic of Ellis County.

Obviously this is a rough draft, but I do think this is a good starting point for negotiations to begin. Any thoughts?

Update:
I amended the original draft to include the Free Republic of Riley County:

GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 08:36:11 PM »

This is a bad deal for Lithuania, perhaps one of the worst deals in the history of deals ever!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 10:57:26 PM »

I propose the following solution which will give equal portions to Fremont and the South:
Pedocon Theory is not a theory
CalamityBlue

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.61

P

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 06:33:12 PM »

As we all know, Kansas is disputed land. However, it is simply not sustainable for a people to be in a state of limbo for so long. Therefore, I urge both Fremont and The South to reach a peaceful, multistate solution. Below I have a map which details what I personally think would be in the best interests of the Kansan People and Atlasia as a whole.

Red represents Fremont territory.
Dark Blue represents Southern territory.
Green represents International peacekeeping/humanitarian zones.
Light Blue represents Lithuania.
Yellow is the People's Democratic Republic of Ellis County.

Obviously this is a rough draft, but I do think this is a good starting point for negotiations to begin. Any thoughts?

Update:
I amended the original draft to include the Free Republic of Riley County:

Kansas should be shared, like a cake. Give part of Kansas to Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Papua New Guinea too.
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 08:40:44 PM »

Section 1 (The Regions)
i. The several states of this Republic shall be apportioned among three contiguous, autonomous Regions.
ii. The northern Region shall consist of the states of Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, and Vermont.

iii. The southern Region shall consist of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.

iv. The western Region shall consist of the states of Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Nebraska, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

With 18 votes in favor and none opposed, the proposed Fourth Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia has been ADOPTED!

It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2022, 09:18:17 PM »

The Kansan people want a multistate solution. I say we should use Israel/Palestine as a model for our peace agreement.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies