Tiger Woods in car crash, removed by 'jaws of life,' sheriff says (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:27:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Tiger Woods in car crash, removed by 'jaws of life,' sheriff says (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tiger Woods in car crash, removed by 'jaws of life,' sheriff says  (Read 581 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 23, 2021, 10:46:12 PM »

Based on the reporting so far, it sounds like there's a good chance that like a previous incident, legitimately prescribed pain medication may have played a part here. You'd think that under the circumstances, he'd have used some of his well-gotten gains to hire himself a chauffeur until he had fully recovered from his back surgery, but he probably underestimated how much the pain meds were impairing his driving ability.

Just to be clear, I'm not alleging or even suggesting he wasn't using pain medication as intended, just that he wasn't giving proper respect to its potential side effects. Taking pain medication wasn't his problem last time, it was driving while under the influence of legitimately prescribed pain medication. Last time he only suffered a DUI; this time it was worse, but thankfully no one else was harmed other than Nike stockholders.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 08:42:37 AM »

Based on the reporting so far, it sounds like there's a good chance that like a previous incident, legitimately prescribed pain medication may have played a part here. You'd think that under the circumstances, he'd have used some of his well-gotten gains to hire himself a chauffeur until he had fully recovered from his back surgery, but he probably underestimated how much the pain meds were impairing his driving ability.

Just to be clear, I'm not alleging or even suggesting he wasn't using pain medication as intended, just that he wasn't giving proper respect to its potential side effects. Taking pain medication wasn't his problem last time, it was driving while under the influence of legitimately prescribed pain medication. Last time he only suffered a DUI; this time it was worse, but thankfully no one else was harmed other than Nike stockholders.

I don't know the man's finances, but I do know a chauffeur is expensive.

He can certainly afford it; the problem wouldn't be financial, but the impact it would have on his lifestyle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies