President Joe Biden vs Gov. Ron DeSantis
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:42:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  President Joe Biden vs Gov. Ron DeSantis
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: President Joe Biden vs Gov. Ron DeSantis  (Read 1138 times)
Bickle
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2021, 10:39:52 PM »

DeSantis is overrated. Biden wins again by making the election about DeSantis' failed leadership on the pandemic in Florida in contrast to Biden's successful national leadership on it. Obviously Florida still backs their guy anyway.
Biden would not win if he ran again. No chance. He is governing way too left already. He won't run again. It will be Harris.

Way too left already, huh? Guess that means people support liberal policies since his approvals are +17
Just wait. Honeymoon is over soon. He will get blamed for his disaster of a presidency so far

How has Biden's presidency been a disaster?
Besides his inauguration speech, he has yet to do anything that is moderate or goes against his party once in a month so far. There has been no stimulus  (which he promised) -a month in, prioritized impeachment over helping Americans, destroyed 81,000 jobs - shutting down Keystone Pipeline.

81,000 jobs?  lol.

Also, the stimulus is coming.  Why did the GOP vote against it?
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.13, S: -7.95

P P
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2021, 10:44:44 PM »

DeSantis is overrated. Biden wins again by making the election about DeSantis' failed leadership on the pandemic in Florida in contrast to Biden's successful national leadership on it. Obviously Florida still backs their guy anyway.
Biden would not win if he ran again. No chance. He is governing way too left already. He won't run again. It will be Harris.

Way too left already, huh? Guess that means people support liberal policies since his approvals are +17
Just wait. Honeymoon is over soon. He will get blamed for his disaster of a presidency so far

How has Biden's presidency been a disaster?
Besides his inauguration speech, he has yet to do anything that is moderate or goes against his party once in a month so far. There has been no stimulus  (which he promised) -a month in, prioritized impeachment over helping Americans, destroyed 81,000 jobs - shutting down Keystone Pipeline.

81,000 jobs?  lol.

Also, the stimulus is coming.  Why did the GOP vote against it?
The stimulus would already be here if it weren’t for the GOP being united against it and forcing the Dems to pursue reconciliation.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2021, 11:50:02 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2021, 11:53:42 PM by MR. KAYNE WEST »

Rs tend to forget one very important thing,  as I said before, this is the same Biden that ushered Obama to victories in OH, NC, FL in 2008/2012/ yeah we lost them in 2020/ but that was before Trump cratered with WC females and Minorities again like after George Floyd protests after insurrection

Charlie Crist,  Jeff Jackson and Tim Ryan may win

Miami isn't voting by only 10 pts for D's, Mahoning County isn't gonna vote R like it did in 2020/ where AA live

It may just be Pence v Biden or Harris. Trump maybe imprisoned, Cruz and Hawley are done and DeSantis may lose to Crist. Never underestimate Crist he almost beat Rick Scott in 2014 in a R 5 Environment

He said he is in for Gov

I don't make my maps based on who I think is gonna win, I make my maps in case they win and Crist, Ryan and Jackson can all win
AlterEgo

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2021, 09:14:10 AM »

I’m not ready to make a prediction or anything, but I will say that Biden will have the similar turnout issues Trump had; though Biden’s approval ratings may be decent, I have a hard time seeing anyone other than his base turning out to support him or the Democrats. Without more than his base, he could lose a critical chunk of voters needed to win important states.

Trump had turnout issues? He had the 2nd most votes for president ever (Biden just got the most). Whatever issues Trump had winning the election it wasn't turnout.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2021, 04:29:47 AM »

Competitive but Biden wins.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2021, 07:07:33 AM »

Being Evangelicals and won't even mourn the dead, but DeSantis mourns Limbaugh is gonna hurt his bid for Prez and or Gov.

Biden has always paid Tribute to the dead, but Trump in yesterday's tweet, he didn't say anything about the Covid deaths
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies