Opinion of the following anti-Bernie Simpsons sketch (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:44:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Opinion of the following anti-Bernie Simpsons sketch (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ❓ ❔ ❓
Freedom sketch
Horrible sketch
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Opinion of the following anti-Bernie Simpsons sketch  (Read 734 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« on: February 22, 2021, 10:19:35 PM »

Never would I have dreamed that the Simpson would produce an episode where they're lambasting those brutal, criminal, left-wing fascist goons called "Anti"fa. 😂
Take a look at all those butthurt Bernie Bros in the comment section. 🤪
"I disavow that and welcome it." 🤣

From the Simpsons episode "Now Museum, Now You Don’t" (season 32, episode 3), originally aired on October 11, 2020.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 02:19:37 AM »

I mean, it's fitting for its audience. The only reason a person would ever like the The Simpsons is a complete lack of taste. Smile

I mean, I love Bernie and I share most of his political values, but I deem his Bernie Bros, at most, annoying, and the Antifa is basically Bernie's Sturmstaffel. I'm not saying he approves of all their atrocities, but I wish he would distance himself from the Antifa a little more often and a little more unequivocally.
What's astonishing about that sketch is the fact that Matt Groening and also the Simpsons themselves come from Oregon, the state with the most aggressive and brutal U.S. Antifa division within the whole USA. I perceive that as proof that those left-wing extremist goons arouse widespread resentment even among the citizens of a very left-wing U.S. state
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 05:20:32 PM »

classic simpsons is the only good simpsons

Who shot Mr. Burns? was the best Simpsons episode by far ever, even though I'm still disappointed with the solution to the case .
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies