Which Abrahamic religion has the best memes? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:56:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Which Abrahamic religion has the best memes? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which Abrahamic religion has the best memes?
Christianity

Islam

Judaism

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: Which Abrahamic religion has the best memes?  (Read 688 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: February 22, 2021, 03:02:35 PM »
« edited: February 22, 2021, 03:05:42 PM by Gulf Coastal Elite »

Seems easy enough to just pick the religion with the youngest average population. I have to assume that the kinds of memes circulating among 14-year-olds on WhatsApp groups in Indonesia, though almost certainly incomprehensible to me, are light-years more advanced than Christian memes.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 02:43:42 PM »

Seems easy enough to just pick the religion with the youngest average population. I have to assume that the kinds of memes circulating among 14-year-olds on WhatsApp groups in Indonesia, though almost certainly incomprehensible to me, are light-years more advanced than Christian memes.

Middle and high schooler memes are garbage, TikTok-level stuff. Gen Z is pretty bad at pop culture in general, their music sucks, their memes suck...
Sorry but teenagers are and always have been the arbitrators of coolness. Differing tastes don't mean they are worse, it means you (and I) are no longer "with it."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies