2024: Biden/Harris (D) vs. DeSantis/Noem (or vice versa) (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:15:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  2024: Biden/Harris (D) vs. DeSantis/Noem (or vice versa) (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024: Biden/Harris (D) vs. DeSantis/Noem (or vice versa) (R)  (Read 842 times)
Bickle
Rookie
« on: February 20, 2021, 12:38:29 PM »

Biden wins because DeSantis won't be able to flip the rust belt.
Bickle
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 10:34:25 PM »

Biden wins because DeSantis won't be able to flip the rust belt.
Yah, right. Hack.

How am I a hack?  I live in Florida.  DeSantis is a joke.  He's only relevant because he dedicated his entire campaign to kissing up to Trump, including using his daughter as a prop in a laughable "build that wall" campaign commercial.  This kind of nonsense is appealing to GOP voters, but nobody else.

Trump would have to campaign massively for him to even make it a close contest, and that will only drive high turn out for the Dems.
Bickle
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 08:59:32 AM »

I don't know why users think DeSantis is so popular, since the insurrection, his supporters has declined among non Evangelicals, the ones that don't go to CPAC and he may lose to Charlie Crist

He's popular among MAGA Republicans, but that's it.  Even after Trump's loss, MAGA Republicans still think popularity among them means they will win.  Bizarre.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies