GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:56:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires  (Read 140549 times)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 09, 2021, 04:49:30 PM »

The race could tilt or possibly even lean to Perdue if one or both of the below events occur:
    a.) Warnock becomes unpopular / is too liberal for Georgia voters / makes a gaffe, possibly relating to Israel / Palestine, that alienates some supporters.
   b.) The 2022 midterms are good for the GOP.

Assuming neither of the above occur, then the race is tossup or tilt Democratic. While Warnock may be the incumbent, remember, he won in 2020 because of a surge in turnout in Atlanta and the gravity of the race. If 2022 is a decent year for Democrats and the race progresses to a runoff, it's possible turnout is down from 2021 since the race matters less and Perdue wins. If, conversely, 2022/2023 is a repeat of 2020/2021, with it being a 50-50 tie and the Senate balance hinging on the Georgia race, then perhaps Warnock, since Perdue is a somewhat weakish candidate, given that he underperformed Trump in 2020 by 1% in a year where Trump did historically bad for a Republican presidential candidate in Georgia.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 09:20:20 PM »

Hate to be a braggart...but if Warnock wins this (I'd say he's favoured to), I'll have gotten all my (albeit unofficial - didn't post in any of the "final 2022 senate prediction" thread(s), and don't have an account on uselectionsatlas.org) Senate predictions right (can't say the same for governor at all - for one thing, at the last minute, I made an offhanded prediction that Evers wouldn't make it - happy to eat crow on that one!).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies