GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:13:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires  (Read 140516 times)
Lognog
United States

« on: April 10, 2021, 04:26:12 PM »

undoubtedly the best move he could do for his career (besides K street)
Lognog
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 08:26:31 PM »

She’d be severely DOA if she did. Probably for the best.

As for the GE, yup. Not in a GOP primary. She'd very likely be favored in latter.

It really takes a lot more than being a crazy person to win a GOP primary.The problem for Greene isn’t really her beliefs per se, it’s that she has no real appeal to the R base other than being a “slightly” crazy lady who loves Trump. She will coast to victory in GA-14, but that’s only because she’s the incumbent.

Would she defeat a Never Trumper? Yes, there’s absolutely no doubts about that. But I don’t get why she would even come close to winning against a generic Trumpist, i.e. Collins, Walker, etc.

Nevada 2010
Wisconsin 2010
Delaware 2010
Indiana 2012
Maryland 2012
Missouri 2012
Texas 2012
Arizona 2018
Arizona 2020
Alabama 2020
Delaware 2020

you don't HAVE to, but trust me it helps
Lognog
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 08:32:35 PM »

She’d be severely DOA if she did. Probably for the best.

As for the GE, yup. Not in a GOP primary. She'd very likely be favored in latter.

It really takes a lot more than being a crazy person to win a GOP primary.The problem for Greene isn’t really her beliefs per se, it’s that she has no real appeal to the R base other than being a “slightly” crazy lady who loves Trump. She will coast to victory in GA-14, but that’s only because she’s the incumbent.

Would she defeat a Never Trumper? Yes, there’s absolutely no doubts about that. But I don’t get why she would even come close to winning against a generic Trumpist, i.e. Collins, Walker, etc.

Nevada 2010
Wisconsin 2010
Delaware 2010
Indiana 2012
Maryland 2012
Missouri 2012
Texas 2012
Arizona 2018
Arizona 2020

Alabama 2020
Delaware 2020

you don't HAVE to, but trust me it helps

McSally was the moderate option in 2018 against Kelli Ward and Joe Arpaio, and she was running as an incumbent in 2020. Oregon 2020 might be a better example.

Fair I forgot that one
Lognog
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 03:38:55 PM »

Walker would win by 3-5 points against Warnock. If the black vote were to shift by a somewhat-hefty margin in Georgia, the blue wall there would collapse. Not to mention he would have preserved the Trump coalition with Trump supporting him so early. He's also inoffensive to the Suburbs, and they would swing-R with this being a non-presidential year, and Warnock would get under 70% of the vote in Fulton. The Georgia Legislature also putting in reasonable voting laws after all this time (which should have been put in place before 2020) will also be a factor in this race.

Other mentions of Walker's strength as a candidate include him being one of the most popular athletes of Georgia, well-spoken, and having a relatable lifestory. In 2022, the stories the MSM will be writing articles about is how GOP minority-candidates (Like they did in 2020) were a big part in taking Congress to Republican hands. Walker will be one of the front-faces of this.

How did your last take about a Georgia Senate race work out for you?

If Warnock wins, can you actually leave?
Lognog
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 07:45:30 AM »

Now sis...

Wow, zooming in on his face and he looks like he's aged ten years.

Same with Loeffler
Lognog
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 10:25:50 PM »

Something tells me Herschel Walker's not gonna be the next Senator from Georgia y'all.

This doesn't matter, electorally speaking. Scandals only matter when Democrats are involved. Warnock is still an underdog, since this is a red wave cycle.

Until Walker does a "totally exonerated" ad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies