GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:15:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-SEN 2022 Megathread: Werewolves and Vampires  (Read 140689 times)
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« on: February 15, 2021, 10:14:14 PM »

(I realize no one is listening)

But in a strong R year, this race is Lean R right now depending upon how fast Georgia is trending blue

Perdue was the only one that would make this Lean R
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 05:14:20 AM »

(I realize no one is listening)

But in a strong R year, this race is Lean R right now depending upon how fast Georgia is trending blue

Perdue was the only one that would make this Lean R

Forgive us if we don't take you seriously.

You’re forgiven lol
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 07:57:19 AM »

I think what the GOP is doing to gut voting rights in this state is going to set back its blue trend a few years. My feeling is the state likely goes R for Senate in 2022, it’s Tilt D for President in 2024 but by Osoff is favored in 2026 and by 2028 it’s a Likely Dem state.

But the BS being pulled might make this seat hard to win in 2022.

**Yes I know, blah blah MM and Georgia blah blah.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 12:42:06 PM »

Seems to be a reasonable Republican... wasn’t sure many of those existed
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2022, 06:24:17 PM »

A mistake for Wsrnick to say “Student loan relief had more money for people like me”
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 07:52:48 AM »

More than likely going to see more Dems vote on Election Day than what has been the case lately… I say that because despite having nearly a million early votes so far that only represents around a quarter of the total midterm votes.

Everyone acting like this race is over is making a mistake. I think Warnock is favored but the turnout factor is an enormous wild card. It’s tough to say which base is less motivated to come out and vote.

MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2022, 06:23:14 AM »

As I said in another thread - I actually felt pretty optimistic about this race which is always scary… but I did - No one knew that though because I was subjected to the iron curtain for the crime of not sufficiently spreading the gospel of thou D’s shall landslide from now till the end of time. But I digress.

First, the election coverage mantra of making things sound like a horse race when it’s not really needs to stop. It was clear EVEN to me once it got to 80% and Atlanta was mostly not IN that Walker didn’t have enough votes to match Warnock.

Second, does anyone from Georgia have any idea of just how many more counties are on track to turn blue in the coming years? That circle of blue around Atlanta has gotten bigger and bigger over the last 5-10-15 years. Fayetteville was close to turning blue this year…. What’s the future look like?

I think if it’s a Biden-6 year midterm and Republicans run a NORMAL Republican then Osoff could lose in 2026. Beyond that I think it might take a red wave for a Republican to win state wide in Georgia.

Lastly, very grateful for what her organization has done but Abrams needs to exit stage because she can’t win statewide and a Dem winning that Governors mansion would be huge. With a good canidate Dems should be favored to win it in ‘26
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies