Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:08:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4421 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2021, 10:40:14 PM »

I'm in Dundalk in Maryland. Maryland was founded to provide a religious haven for Catholics. Freedom of religion is still important for our candidates and they will defend religious freedom and rights.

I'm here near the port of Baltimore because it is an important transportation hub and economic activity generator. We want to help the port continue to grow and provide good paying jobs. We will clean and dig along the terminals so the water is deep enough for extra big ships to be able to come into port and we will build a new terminal. This will help the port increase the volume of merchandise it can welcome.

The campaign song will bring back memories. For Mary's state we chose: Mary had a little lamb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRdvGmcCBE

It was one of the first songs I learned playing the flute. I don't know if they still teach that. The campaign banner for Marylamb, huh I mean Maryland features a Mary and reminds the commitment to freedom of religion and a lamb for the song.

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2021, 05:26:25 PM »

I'm in Everett in Washington state. Many people are disilluniosed with the political system. They don't trust the government and politicians. They think politics is corrupt. I'm telling the people of Washington to not give up. The Liberal party with its group of candidates is there. They will clean up politics and the system and will put ordinary people at the center of their actions. With the Liberal Party in power there will be a good wash in Wash-ington.

We want to wash and do a good clean up of Pugent Sound. It's important for the environment. We will invest to restore and clean beaches, shorelines and waterways all around the Pugent Sound area. There are many sites contaminated by industrial production. The restoration efforts will provide jobs and help the natural habitats.

The state party has a banner:

It highlights the theme of cleaning and washing, politics and the environment with the green color, symbol of nature.

The official song is Car Wash:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVlpy5USN-E

To feel refresh after a good wash, Washington, vote Liberal in the upcoming local election.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2021, 09:07:19 PM »

I'm in Denver in Colorado in support of the state Liberal candidates. This is the official banner:

How colorful. Does it remind you of Untied colors of Benetton a little? The people of different colors in Colorado make this state great, being inclusive and one to do great things in the state together.

Now let's talk about some issues. Is Rocky Mountain high related to drug use? Many people seem high. Colorado has a drug problem. I believe marijuana is legal, so we will take revenues from marijuana sales and use that money to set up an opioid and hard drug addiction treatment program.

There is a limit for child victim of sexual abuse to sue their abuser. It can take time for victim to be ready to denounce abusers. Sexual assault is a serious crime. Abusers should not be escape justice because of time constraint. We will make the law so children victim of sexual assault have unlimited time to sue their abusers. 

Colorado is home to many breweries and recognized for its craft breweries. We will start a loan program for craft beer makers to increase production and develop their market in other states. We want to provide financial aid to beer festivals around the state, to celebrate beer, make it easier for customers to discover local beers and meet our local beer makers.

Drug, sex, booze. I think we covered enough topics today. Ha! Almost forgot rock and roll. It's not really rock but there is music. I will leave you with the state official song, Colorado by Florida Georgia Line:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRnyg0zfct0&list=RDqRnyg0zfct0&start_radio=1
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2021, 11:10:52 AM »

I'm in Peoria in Illinois. The public finance situation of Illinois is ill. The state has one of the lowest credit rating in the country. Investors sees the state has higher risk and it results in the state having to pay more in interests on its big debt. Something has to be done. We can't continue to always raise taxes to pay for more spending.

First we will adopt more strict accounting rules that favor more transparency and reflect reality so the government can't hide financial obligations and present a better situation than the reality by using accounting rules.

The debt burden needs to be decreased. There has been rapid growth for pension contributions in the last years and there is a big liability. This gives less money to be spent on all other essential government services. We need to spend on direct services and less on the administrative structures.

Illinois is a high tax states and it hurts the economy. The high tax drives away people and businesses. The state needs more growth and requires a more competitive fiscal environment so when possible we will start to decrease income taxes to decrease the difference with other states.

This is the official campaign banner with to distinctive parts. The top shows the diagnostic. The financial situation of Illinois is ill, there is an emergency. The shade of green was chosen to represent illness. The lower part is the remedy. You need to elect Liberals to get the state in good health. A Liberal government will help cure the problem with solutions, like a good doctor.

The official song is It makes me ill by Nsync.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKC2Ch5zadM
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2021, 05:24:50 PM »

I'm in Dothan in Alabama. The Liberal candidates have been working on the ground to get elected and I'm here to support their efforts. Our candidates have been doing many one on one meeting to build personal connection to voters. They become familiar with voters and their problems. Because of the familiar relationship with voters in the state of ALabama the official campaign song is You can call me AL by Paul Simon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

In the state of Alabama people start paying income tax at a very low level. It means working poor pay taxes. That is not really fair. We will change this. People below the poverty line will not pay income tax. This will give better living conditions to lower income families. We will raise the personal exemption. This will remove the state from being one of the states that tax at the lowest level of income.

Finally I present the official campaign banner For ALabama. It's simple like the state flag with red and white colors. This state election vote and elect some Liberal members.   
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2021, 10:11:09 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2021, 10:30:44 PM by Ishan »

"Think More"
To air in all Lincoln states in the NPC elections

NARRATOR: Think more about voting DA in your local elections...

NARRATOR: A major figure in the DA, Dwarven Dragon fought for a salt tax.

NARRATOR: A salt tax which was strongly rejected by our great region which cost investment and potential jobs

NARRATOR: And when Dwarven Dragon joined the DA, they embraced him and his values by supporting him for senate...

NARRATOR: Which we rejected overwhelmingly, despite partisanship...

NARRATOR: Despite this, the Democratic Alliance thinks that he and his values should be allowed in their party.

NARRATOR: You've got to think more before voting Democratic Alliance in your local elections, as jobs and investment will be lost if they get anywhere near power.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2021, 10:39:01 PM »

Vote Evelyn Roberts
To air in New Hampshire

ER (Evelyn Roberts): I'm Evelyn Roberts, and I am running for Governor.

ER: Well, you might ask, why vote for me for Governor?

ER: For one, I have legislative experience to work with all sides in the state.

ER: I have a plan to make New Hampshire back to normal,

ER: I have a plan to have a savings account for everyone.

ER: If you want a better New Hampshire that will go back to normal, make things done, and help us save money, vote Evelyn Roberts for Governor!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2021, 10:50:57 PM »

State campaign song playing before the start of the speech is On the road again by Willie Nelson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Ggp3TJjuE

It's nice to be here in Pawtucket in Rhode Island. I do a lot of campaigning across the country so I'm on the road a lot. The condition of the roads is not good. The Department of Transportation estimates half of the state's roads are in less than acceptable condition. The share of rural roads in poor condition is ranked the highest in the nation. This is the effect of years of not investing enough and the winter weather. You can count on the Liberals to invest more to repair the roads and bridges. The bridges considered in poor condition are also one of the highest in the country.

I am pleased to present the official campaign banner for Rhode Island with symbols and color from the state flag and a road to remind a key policy.

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2021, 04:27:26 PM »

An ad called Think More was aired yesterday. It shouldn't have. Maybe someone aired the wrong ad and put this one that was probably prepared to retaliate in case the party was attacked. I want to apologize to the Democratic Alliance and Dwarven Dragon for the ad. They did nothing to the Liberal party to be the subject of such an ad. We want to continue having a civil relationship with DA.

Many have pledged to be more positive in NPC campaigns. I understand it's not fun to be the target of a direct attack. Attack ads lead to a negative atmosphere, voters will be turned off and less people will want to become involved in politics.

Mr. Dragon has been active for a long time, I've probably known him since the former Northeast region.  He has served many times in office and fought for his ideas like any politicians should. The fast food issue was on the ballot a few months ago and people decided then. People from the same party had different opinions. Many in the DA voted against the fast food initiative. In the Liberals Ishan and I voted for it. In Labor Adam Griffin and President-elect Windjammer voted for it. So it is not a clear partisan issue. We can agree that it's better for health to not eat too much fast food.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2021, 06:32:21 PM »

I'm in Tucson in Arizona. This is where Barbara Eden was born, the actress from I dream of Jeannie. That's why the campaign song is the theme from I dream of jeannie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNg-xClEnqM

And this is the state campaign banner:

There is the star like on the state flag and a genie coming out of the bottle.

The genie grants us many wishes. I wish the Liberal Party wins the Governor of Arizona. Oops, I shouldn't have said that out loud, now it's not going to happen. Let's not be selfish in the wishes. I wish many things for the state of Arizona. It can be very hot around here so I wish cooler temperature, air conditioning affordable to all to be comfortable. That also requires electricity that is not expensive and a reliable grid system.

I wish for Arizona a more diversified economy so we have a diversity of sectors, different types of jobs so there are a variety of jobs for everyone. This will require a dynamic and welcoming business environment, with competitive business tax rates, well trained manpower and not too much regulations.     

I wish we take great care of our elderly, to provide them with good health care and support so they don't feel alone or abandoned. For our little kids, accessible daycare and protection from violence and abuse.

I wish the state can welcome and integrate rapidly immigrants. Help them learn the language if they don't speak English. Make sure they don't suffer from discrimination and that their rights as citizens are respected and are not considered second class citizens.

If you want these wishes to come true, rub your ballot and vote for the Liberal candidates in the upcoming local elections.

Thank you for listening. Now I'm going to go by carpet. Some could say carpetbagger. It's a great way to travel and meet people in all places in Atlasia. It's also better for the environment, no fuel needed for bus or plane.

Vota Liberal. Here is a promotional video in Spanish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GowuogVHlDM&list=PLNx4x_mDtg9FfFcZXxPGydnm-S9R82K4r&index=2

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2021, 10:59:52 PM »

I'm back in COLORado, this time in Colorado Springs. Do you know the flag with five colored rings? That's right it's the Olympic flag to represent the continents. Colorado Springs is an Olympic training center (and if it's not we'll make it become one). With the sports facilities here it is appropriate to build an Olympic musuem. There will be a part dedicated to the history of Atlasian at the Olympics and hosting the Olympics. There will be another section about sports. This part will be interactive where you can try to do some activities, like in hockey make a fast slapshot or a simulator to try fencing. This will give the public the chance to discover and try a little different sports. 
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2021, 05:35:55 PM »

I'm in Aurora in Colorado. We are Friday so you are lucky of you want to go shop for a car. You can today. But maybe it's not a good day for many workers and those with families. You could have more time on the weekend. Unfortunately you can't Sunday. Colorado is a state that prohibits the sale of vehicles on Sunday. The Liberal party will change the law so it will be legal to sell a car on Sunday. Buying a car requires time and for many the weekend is when they have time. We will remove outdated restriction.

I hear many voters are not satisfied with the outgoing Governor. COLORado, it's time to change your color. Vote for a change in color. Vote Liberal blue.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2021, 06:01:20 PM »

Speech in Salem, New Hampshire

Hello everyone!

I'd like to promote the Liberals in this great state and ask why should you vote for them. Well, first of all, under a liberal government, there will be more investment into New Hampshire small business that are operated by people like you. If you vote Liberal, there will be savings account for you, so that people can save, in case of something bad happening to you. If you vote Liberal, there will be more direct democracy and you can vote on what the government chooses, so I hope whatever you are thinking about voting for, you vote Liberal!

Thank you for listening to my speech today and I hope you vote Liberal!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2021, 09:22:04 PM »

I'm in Littleton in New Hampshire. Tiny houses have gained in popularity. There are various reasons . It is a form of housing that is more affordable than normal house. It is more sustainable and environment friendly. Some prefer to live with less materialism. It can be a form of community living when tiny houses are grouped together.

Living in tiny houses is legally difficult in New Hampshire. They are not permitted because of a minimum square foot requirement or don't meet towns building and safety codes. We will make it possible for tiny houses to be legally compliant. We will introduce legislation to make it possible to build structures of less than four hundred square feet of floor to be built in residential zone areas. Each house will have a water supply and need to respect local safety code. It will be possible to rent tiny houses, making an option for affordable housing. We will make possible for people to make the choice for this new alternative housing if they wish and live the life they desire.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2021, 11:19:24 PM »

I'm in Concord in New Hampshire. The hospitality industry was hit hard negatively by covid. Some restaurants have closed and many see their sales down. We will help businesses in this industry recover. Right now businesses keep  a portion of the rooms and meals tax. We will let them keep a bigger share of the tax to provide them relief. It will help them survive by keeping more money because businesses in the sector have not returned to the level of profitability of last year. It will take time for the lodging industry to see people travel like they did before.

We will also give tax relief to some homeowners by bringing a change to the Low and moderate income homeowners property tax relief. We will increase the maximum income of a household to be eligible for this tax relief. This means more moderate income household will receive the tax credit and keep more money in their pockets.

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2021, 06:04:28 PM »

I'm in Merrimack in New Hampshire. The presence of contaminants in water was found near the local plastic plant and the surrounding ground water. The chemicals can cause serious health problems like liver disease, some cancers, fertility problems and thyroid disease. When people turn on the faucet they should have confidence water is safe. We will act to protect people from these chemicals. We will increase regulations on emission of chemicals in water to stop the release. We will built a water treatment plant to treat water and remove dangerous substances. and proceed to decontaminate water in the surrounding area. People should receive clean drinking water and have confidence they do. Regulators and inspectors will protect people.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2021, 06:45:58 PM »

I'm in Derry in New Hampshire. I previously talked of how we can help the hospitality industry. A Liberal government will help the post pandemic recovery by having good policies. We will also remove some regulations, like we will allow restaurants with alcohol licenses the possibility to deliver wine and beer with food. The amount delivered will be limited to a reasonabale quantity to go with a meal since we don't don't want restaurants to become alcohol stores. The take-out and delivery options are more popular and providing alcohol at the same time is practical for consumers.

New Hampshire like freedom. It is very troubling to see attempts to restrict the freedom to vote. There are different proposals to make it harder for new citizens to have the right to vote. We are an open society and have always welcomed new citizens. Some people want us to turn our back on our history and build a gated community to keep others outside. We can't have two classes of citizens, those who have a right to vote and those who have to wait a very long time to be able to vote. This will deprive a group of people of a right to vote.

The election day is near and I urge all the citizens to go out and vote the Liberal candidates. New Hampshire has an independent spirit and we receive support from Independents and I was an Independent myself for many years. The Liberal Party came in second in New Hampshire in last local elections. We are the alternative. If you don't vote Liberal for first preference, consider giving a second preference. The state can improve. Vote Liberal for a new New Hampshire!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2021, 10:10:31 PM »

I'm in Boulder in Colorado. Many workers had to work from home in the last year to avoid working close to other people due to the pandemic. It could have required unexpected costs, like buying a des, more computer equipment, higher telecom bills, office supplies. If you elect a Liberal government, quickly after the election we will adopt a income tax credit of 500$ for teleworkers. A Liberal government will listen to the needs of the people, adapt and will act promptly.

Don't forget to go vote and vote for Liberal change.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2021, 10:19:36 PM »

Colorado: Vote Liberal!
To air in Colorado in the NPC elections

NARRATOR: If you want a party that will help you, vote liberal.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, teleworkers will get tax credits.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, dumb regulations like banning the sale of cars on Sunday will be repealed.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, there will be financial aid for local craft beer makers.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, there will be a statewide drug treatment program.

NARRATOR: Under a Liberal Government, abusers won't escape justice.

NARRATOR: If you support all of these common sense reforms that the Colorado Liberals support, vote Liberal!

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2021, 10:48:24 PM »

Speech in Fort Collins, Colorado

Hello everyone!

I am here with the sole MP of the Colorado House of Commons, and the next Governor of Colorado, Bill Carey!

Thank you for coming here, and staying safe by having a mask on and following social distancing procedures. I hope that you make a extra-ordinary change by voting Liberal, for various reasons, including the repealing of dumb regulations, more money for you by having tax credits for various things, and having various programs to help ordinary Coloradans every day!

Thank you, and I hope that you make an extra-ordinary change and that Colorado becomes the election surprise!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2021, 11:09:52 PM »

Speech in Spokane, Washington

This speech will be directed towards former Greens and environmentalist voters

Most of you, if not all of you, voted Green this last election. I hope that you do your civic duty and vote firstly, and second of all, I hope you mark liberal on your ballot, for City Councilor Edward Bates for Governor, who is an avid environmentalist and vote Liberal downballot. That is because under a Liberal government, there will be more tax credits for Green businesses. Under a Liberal government, there will be subsidies for green jobs, and under a Liberal Government, there will be a focus on the environment.

So, thank you and I hope you vote Liberal!
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2021, 11:45:45 PM »

I'm in Seattle in Washington. Hello WASHington! You know the theme I talked about on my last visit is wash and clean. This time I am announcing efforts to have clean cities. It is a morale boost to live in a nice surrounding. We will give more money to the big cities in the state to clean up. They will have the means to pick up trash from parks, erase graffitis from buildings and buses, remove safely needles in the streets, sidewalks, alleys and parks. Our communities will be proud of where they live and cities will be more liveable. We can clean the environment in nature but we will not forget the urban environment. Please go vote Liberal in the local state election.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2021, 12:01:59 AM »
« Edited: February 28, 2021, 12:05:35 AM by Ishan »

Nationally Televised Speech with Congressman-Elect Ishan

Hello everyone, and today, I'd like to talk to you all about what a vote for your liberal candidate, where it may be your local city councilor1, mayor1, state representative, state senator, and for your governor and other downballot offices, statewide and more locally, such as your Attorney General1 and your Treasurer1 and other positions

Well first of all, I'd like to thank everyone who is watching this today, where it may be, and I hope that everyone watching this has a good day today, of course. I'd also like to thank the poll workers and volunteers who are helping ordinary people engage in this civic act of democracy to make an extra ordinary change by voting.

Well, serving your community is a valued tenant of all liberal candidates, as all liberals are advocates for their community and will represent their community and empowers them, instead of treating their community beneath them like a carpetbagger who has barely ever been to the community that they are supposed to represent. 

Also relating to the need of community is democracy, and if you vote liberal, there will absolutely be more democracy, because under a liberal government, one of our first courses of action will be to set up a state wide ballot initiative system to make sure that the people have power and if you vote liberal there will absolutely be more democracy.

Another core tenant of the Liberal Party is unity, because we believe as a nation, we need to be united together, not apart and we support a common sense message of unity.

Even if you support another party, where it may be Labor and Peace, the Federalist Party, the Democratic Alliance, and the remnants of the Greens, I hope that you vote Liberal because under a liberal government, the other parties won't be left behind as the opposition and we will try to collaborate with them on the issues and working for our communities as well, and I hope Liberal, even if you are leaning or even solidly supporting those other parties. 

Under a Liberal government, the environment won't be forgotten, because we will absolutely invest into the environment, helping environmentally focused businesses and other organizations focused for the environment.

Under a Liberal government, small business won't be forgotten as there will be more programs to invest into small business, to make sure that main street isn't forgotten as the Liberal Party will fight for main street.

Under a Liberal government, your taxes won't be forgotten, as we will fight to make sure that your taxes will be made much easier then it was before, and more simpler, and that your taxes will be something that can be accessible to the common man.

Under a Liberal government, the people won't be forgotten as there will be representation for referendums by citizens and representatives that fight for you and you only and have principles and won't sell their soul or you to anyone.

So thank you for watching this speech, and I hope you vote for your local liberal candidates from the city council to Governor in your local elections!
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2021, 12:02:35 AM »
« Edited: February 28, 2021, 12:06:18 AM by Ishan »

Ad will be played in all local elections.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2021, 07:53:50 PM »

According to Peanut on discord, this starts today and ends on the 27th.

Map
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies