Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:30:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: Liberal NPC Elections HQ- February 2021-July 2021  (Read 4422 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2021, 02:55:22 PM »

Speech in Dededo, Guam

Hello, Dededo! I'd like to talk about the progress made by Governor Aguon and why you should vote for him, and vote Liberal downballot.

If Guam has a Liberal Governor and has a Liberal majority in the Parliament and the Senate, there will be investment into schools, if you vote Liberal, there will be investment into Guam small businesses and investment into hospitals, and there will be a strong COVID recovery, so that Guam will have a booming tourism industry funded by investment, so that there will be more jobs and more money to spend! I'd like to ask you to vote Liberal in Guam's local elections!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2021, 09:31:05 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2021, 09:35:50 PM by Ishan »

These ads will be airing in all states up for election.

This ad will be airing in Vermont/New Jersey.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2021, 02:21:40 PM »

The Utahan Liberal Party supports the impeachment of Governor Udall.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2021, 10:37:40 PM »

Speech in Fort Worth, Texas

Hello, Fort Worth! I'd like to talk about what will be the result of you voting for the Liberal Party downballot.

If you vote Liberal downballot, Fort Worth small business will get further investment by the state of Texas, if you vote Liberal downballot, a community leader, like the first Liberal State Representative, Colonel Bill Dobson, will be elected. If you vote Liberal, we will fight for a balanced budget, no matter what, to make sure that this great state will be sustainable financially. I'd like to also ask you to vote for Governor Ramsey Bryant, and I'd like to ask you to vote for common sense leadership in the Liberal Party downballot. Thank you for coming here today!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2021, 10:49:33 PM »

This ad will be airing nationwide.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2021, 11:16:20 PM »

Speech in Springfield, Missouri

Hello Springfield! I'd like to ask you to vote for Judge Joanna Hayes and State Senator Bridget Jacobs for Governor and Lt. Governor of Missouri respectively, and I'd like to ask you to vote for the common sense state representatives and senators of the Missouri Liberal Party downballot because of the reasons I'll state in this speech.

Governor George Chamberlin has been a disappointment for many Missourians, and that is because of inexperience with working with the Democratic Alliance and Federalist opposition, and as of now, most Missourians want to reject the leadership of Governor Chamberlin. However, if you vote for Judge Joanna Hayes, you will get a Governor who's agenda is in line with the people of Missouri, and if you vote for State Senator Bridget Jacobs, you will get a Lt. Governor who will work with the legislature to make sure that the Liberal agenda for Missouri, an agenda including more investment into Missouri small business, fighting for fiscal responsibility, fighting for equality, a strong priority for Judge Hayes, who is an open lesbian, and fighting for more community representation into government, which will happen if you vote for your local Liberal party candidates, who are ordinary citizens like you who decided to make a difference in their communities, so they decided to run for office under the Liberal Party, such as the Liberal candidate for State Representative in this district, Diane Maxwell, a community activist and a frequent volunteer, at places like at her local food bank, will fight for you, and for your community. Thank you and vote for your local, common sense Liberal candidates downballot, and vote Joanna Hayes and Bridget Jacobs for Governor and Lt. Governor!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #156 on: May 16, 2021, 11:59:26 PM »

Speech in St. Louis, Missouri

Hello, St. Louis! I'd like to ask you to vote for the common sense Liberal candidates downballot in the Missouri General Assembly, and I'd like to ask you to vote for these common sense Liberal candidates statewide, Judge Joanna Hayes and State Senator Bridget Jacobs for Governor and Lt. Governor, and other hard working, common sense Liberal statewide candidates that will help this great state.

Tens of thousands of people in St. Louis alone have lost their jobs since the start of the COVID-19 Pandemic, and thanks to good leaders locally, statewide, regionally, and federally, the pandemic will soon be gone. But however, many people won't have a job due to the pandemic shutting down businesses for good and other businesses preferring to employ fewer people due to there being less demand for people to buy from the businesses that are employing less people. However, if you vote Liberal, there will be a solution for this, and it will help ordinary people like you seeking work, and it will help you in other ways. If there is a Liberal administration under Governor Hayes, and if there is a significant Liberal presence in the state legislature, there will be more investment into Missourian small businesses, and there will be more investment into jobs programs so that more Missourians will be employed and so that we can create more jobs then we lost for Missourians. We will also implement a Universal Basic Income for all Missourians, regardless of income or race, that leaders such as Martin Luther King Jr. supported. Under a universal basic income, people can afford their rent, parents can help invest into their child's future, and people can spend so that there will be more jobs. Thank you and I hope that you vote for the job creating liberal slate, for candidates like Joanna Hayes and Bridget Jacobs, who will fight to create a Universal Basic Income for all Missourians, by working with the opposition and I hope that you will vote for Liberal candidates for the State Senate and House of Representatives, so that we can make those ideas a reality.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #157 on: May 17, 2021, 12:28:25 AM »
« Edited: May 17, 2021, 12:32:55 AM by Ishan »

Speech in Kansas City, Missouri

Hello Kansas City! I'd like to talk about education today, and I'd encourage you to vote for the common sense Liberal candidates for the State House and State Senate and I'd encourage you to vote for Judge Joanna Hayes and State Senator Bridget Jacobs for Governor and Lt. Governor, so that we can get things done in this great state for issues such as education!

Missouri is currently ranked number 27th of every state on public education, in the middle of the line, but however, we can go even higher, and we need to go higher, for our kids and students, who are our future leaders. We need to make Missouri a greater state and in order to do that, we need to invest more into our teachers, the unappreciated heroes in life, because they have to deal with the next generation of leaders, and in order to invest more into them, we need to hire more teachers, we need to allow greater flexibility for teachers so that they can hand tailor their teaching so that their students can do better. We need to invest more into school supplies, and in an age of digital communication, we need to make sure that every single student can get a laptop that works, and that is a good laptop, and we need to ensure that teachers have basic school supplies so that they won't have to buy school supplies with their own money. We also need to invest into school lunches and breakfasts, and we will make sure that every child in Missouri will have a free school lunch and a free school breakfast, and we will invest more into school lunches, as all of us wouldn't want to eat a lunch which costs around $4.00. We will also work on transportation, investing into buying more buses and working with city transportation authorities in order for them to transport older students in cases where there are no school buses available. We will work hard to make sure that these common sense changes are achieved with the support of all common sense parties. Thank you, and I hope that you vote for your common sense Liberal candidates that would fight for common sense education reform downballot for state senate and state house, and I'd ask you to vote for Judge Joanna Hayes and State Senator Bridget Jacobs, two moms who will fight for these changes, and will fight for education, and with Senator Jacobs being a former teacher, education will be a priority for a Hayes-Jacobs Administration.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #158 on: May 17, 2021, 12:48:09 AM »
« Edited: May 17, 2021, 12:55:47 AM by Ishan »

Speech in Chesterfield, Missouri

Hello Chesterfield! I'd like to make a short speech about fiscal responsibility and the budget today, and how Judge Hayes would handle the budget as Governor of Missouri and how a strong Liberal prescience in the state legislature would handle the budget.

I am a strong proponent for balanced budgets, and so is Judge Hayes and Senator Bridget, who have promised to have a balanced budget for this state by the end of their first term. The legislators and candidates in the Missourian Liberal Party will work with Federalists, Peaceniks, DAers, and Laborites to ensure that there will be a balanced budget by the end of the first term of a Hayes Governorship, and we will strive for that, as we believe that government needs to be helping people, and funding itself, and if you vote Liberal, we will have a paygo rule, supported by people of all ideologies and a position supported by Federalists like Senator Yankee and we will make sure that all of our programs are funded, because we need to preserve our wealth for the future. Thank you and I hope that you vote for your responsible and common sense Liberal candidates for state senate and state house and that you will vote for Judge Joanna Hayes, Senator Joanna Hayes, and Attorney William Howard for State Treasurer and Jon Evans for Auditor, and I hope that you will stay for the town hall event.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #159 on: May 17, 2021, 01:16:35 AM »
« Edited: May 17, 2021, 05:51:58 AM by Ishan »

Town Hall in Chesterfield, Missouri

I'd like to that all of you who have stayed here from the event, to listen and ask questions, and I will answer every single question you ask. I don't expect there to be that many questions, especially as most of you are falling asleep (laughing in the crowd).

Q1. How will the Liberal Party candidate for my district represent me more?

Thank you for answering this important question, a question I'd probably ask if someone promised me something like this, and if a Liberal Party candidate in your district is elected, your representative or senator will hold a town hall every two weeks and they will knock on the doors of their constituents every 6 months.

Q2. How will the Liberal Party work with other parties?

Working with other parties is necessary, especially in a state like Missouri that doesn't have a strong bent towards any party, and especially not for the Liberal Party, and we will hold meetings with every representative to get things done. We want to make Missouri better, and we will work in good faith with every representative on every issue possible to help people.

Q3. What is the Liberal platform on environmental issues?

We support more investment into green small businesses and we support more government investment into the environment, and our candidate for the neighboring district to this district in the State House, Andrew West, is a former Green Party co-chair in the state of Missouri and a former city councilor, and we will also invest more money into government green jobs.

Q4. How are you feeling after this tour?

I am feeling go... collapses on the floor out of exhaustion and is taken somewhere

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2021, 06:31:10 PM »

Speech in Tamuning, Guam

I am sure that you have heard the promises made by former President and perennial candidate weatherboy, such as investment into schools, but however, the Liberal Party has already invested more into schools, compared with the previous pre-statehood leadership, but with COVID going far away, as I have promised before, there will be more investment into education, and there will be investment into other sectors as well. Would you want leadership with Governor Aguon that has a clear agenda, or would you want leadership that copies the agenda of the Governor, and attacks the Governor for not doing what he has done, and what he he promised to do more of, if he is re-elected. The choice is clear, and I'd encourage you to vote Liberal so that you can reject President weatherboy's lies about education and send him back home to South Carolina!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2021, 06:32:15 PM »

Speech in Talofofo, Guam

I am sure that you have heard some of the speeches delivered by weatherboy, Atlasia's least active President in recent memory, talking about the "inactivity", of the Aguon Administration, talking about why the Governor isn't on the news. That is because the Governor is currently doing his job, and doesn't want to have the attention of the press, unlike some politicians who do nothing, and get the attention of the press. Already, since the end of the mask mandate, tourism has started to rise, and jobs will come back to Guam, thanks to the hardworking leadership of Governor Aguon and the legislature of Guam. The choice for Guam is between hardworking leadership with the administration of Governor Pat Aguon and the Liberal Party, or an administration that wants to seek attention first with Mayor Gutierrez and the Democratic Alliance.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2021, 05:40:47 PM »
« Edited: May 25, 2021, 05:58:12 PM by Ishan »

Speech in Yona, Guam

The Liberal Party, is the party of Guam. If you re-elect Governor Pat Aguon, you will get a party that is fighting for Guam, and a party that will advance Guam. Under Governor Pat Aguon, you will get a party that has improved Guam during COVID, and after covid, will ensure that this state will be booming after COVID, so that your quality of life will be improved, thanks of the efforts of the Liberal Party. Another reason I'd encourage you to vote Liberal and for Governor Aguon, is that you will get an administration that is a competent, pro-guam, and uncontroversial administration, and lastly, I urge you to vote Liberal in the local elections here so that you have a party that will fight for Guam and finally, thank you for taking time out of your day to come to watch me speak.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2021, 09:13:25 PM »

Speech in Cape Girardeau, Missouri

Hello, Cape Girardeau! I'd like to talk about education, and by education, I mean how the state of Missouri under the Administration of Judge Joanna Hayes and Senator Bridget Jacobs handles public universities, such as SEMO in here, in Cape Girardeau.

As a teacher, Senator Jacobs understands that education is key to everyone's future in life, wherever you end up in life depends on your education, how well you are thought and how well is the quality of your education. The candidate for State Senator under the Missourian Liberal Party is a professor at SEMO, Dr. Richard Gray, and he will fight for more funding for Missourian state schools like SEMO, because education is our future! Another topic I'd like to talk about is healthcare, as the top two places that employ people in this city are hospitals. If you elect your local Liberals to the Missouri legislature, including a Dr. who works at St. Francis's Medical Center, Dr. Mary Ann Beckett, and also elect Judge Joanna Hayes and Senator Bridget Jacobs, hospital funding will be increased, so that Missouri will be prepared for a major outbreak and reduce waiting times in general, so that people will have more quality in their healthcare. Thank you for coming to this event and I'd like to hand the microphone over to Dr. Beckett, and those who don't remember, the event will contain a speech from Dr. Beckett and a town hall with a free dinner organized by the good people in the Missouri Liberal Party's Cape Girardeau chapter.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2021, 09:49:31 PM »

Hello, Kansas City! I'd like to talk about why you should vote or second preference the Liberal Party of Missouri, from the Governorship, to your local school board. Well, first of all, in order to succeed as a Liberal, you need to be willing to compromise, as we don't have any majorities, anywhere, and so we embody the "main street" federalist values, to embodying some of Labor's and Pax's values of helping the working man, as we believe that under the common sense Liberalism of the Liberal Party that helps "main street", and also helps the working man, by various means, that I and other Liberals have outlined in this campaign. The Liberal Party is a Missouri first party, we will fight for the state of Missouri, as we understand how good governance matters first, and we will try to make sure that no voter for any Liberal candidate regrets their vote. We support a recall system, and other good government measures, and I'd like to ask you to vote Liberal or to second pref the Liberal Party, from voting or second preffing Judge Hayes, to your local school board candidate. Thank you for coming, and I hope you think or are convinced to vote or second pref any Liberal candidate.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2021, 09:59:48 PM »

Sign for Judge Hayes.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2021, 10:26:21 PM »

Speech in Independence, Missouri

Hello, Independence! I'd like to talk about transportation, and the Liberal Plan for transportation in the Kansas City suburbs to Kansas City.

The common sense Liberal Plan for transportation first includes subsidizing the buying of electric cars and other electric vehicles, a common sense policy that will help reduce gasoline usage and help reduce cars that are relying on fossil fuels. Another part of the Liberal plan for transportation is by having a bus fleet, so we can reduce car usage and make travelling to work or anywhere in general more affordable, and we will make sure that every 5 miles in the Kansas City suburbs, that there will be a bus stop that can take you to various stops across the greater Kansas City area in Missouri, and a Hayes/Jacobs administration will try to work with Governor Benson, as the Liberal Party is the opposition party in Kansas, this plan will be more easier to implement across both states. This is unlike the Democratic Alliance's plan on transportation, where they only care about high speed rail, something that is very expensive and can't cover everything. Another part of the Liberal Plan for transportation includes investment into roads, as everyone wants to have better roads. Thank you for coming to listen to the common sense Liberal plan for transportation, and I'd like to ask you to vote for Judge Joanna Hayes, and State Senator Bridget Jacobs and for your local Liberal candidates, in this state senate district and state house district, the Liberal candidates are Harry Rodgers, the chair of the Independence Liberal chapter of the Missouri Liberal Party, and a former MOdot head, and Scott Irwin, the former chair of the Green Party of Missouri for this state house district. Our volunteers will contact you if you need help, and lastly, have a good night.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2021, 10:34:18 PM »

Nationwide TV/Radio Advertisements

When you vote in this month's local elections, make sure to vote for your state and local Liberal candidates. Liberals will fight for you, increased power to the local level, more representation, and for common sense values, which include a balanced budget, more investment into the economy, helping local small businesses, and more devolution and working with other parties to get things done.

Vote for mainstream common sense values. Vote Liberal!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2021, 10:45:01 PM »

Speech in St. Louis, Missouri

Hello, St. Louis! I'd like to talk about community representation, and the Liberal plan for it.

The common sense Liberal plan for community representation has several sections, some that I will cover. We will make sure that the local governments has more power, so that you can have more of a voice into government, and we will try to coordinate with existing local governments to do that. We will also make sure that every Liberal elected member has 1 town hall a week, so that they have 52 townhalls a year, in their district, and that they are frequently representing their district, not spending their time with out of touch lobbyists. Another element of the plan involves citizen representation in government, we will try to allow citizens to have a voice by having a group of them submit legislation to the Missouri legislature. We will also make common sense liberal legislation that helps our constituents, and this is part of our plant to increase community representation in government. Thank you, and I hope you have a good night, and make sure that you vote for your local commonsense Liberal Party candidates, from Judge Joanna Hayes to your local school board candidate.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2021, 10:57:39 PM »

Missouri TV/Radio Advertisements

When you vote in this month's local elections, vote for Joanna Hayes and Bridget Jacobs, two hardworking and common sense Liberal candidates for Governor and Lt. Governor. They have promised various policies that will help you, such as a Universal Basic Income and more local representation for you, and vote for your common sense Liberal candidates for the state legislature and locally.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #170 on: May 25, 2021, 11:00:19 PM »

Missouri TV/Radio Advertisements

If you vote for Joanna Hayes, you will vote for a local champion, a champion for your freedoms, for your communities, and for you, and that is why you should vote for Judge Joanna Hayes and Senator Bridget Jacobs and other Liberal candidates.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2021, 10:01:10 PM »

Good evening, Kansas City! It's a pleasure to be touring Missouri and meeting the hard working people of this great state, and I'd like to thank your next Attorney General, State Representative and Public Defender Bob Beck for the introduction, and let's begin this speech on how, the Liberal Party truly represents this great state, and why you should vote for Judge Joanna Hayes for Governor, State Senator Bridget Jacobs for Lt. Governor, Attorney Chris Maxwell for Secretary of State, Attorney William Howard for Treasurer, Jon Evans for Auditor, and lastly, State Representative Bob Beck for Attorney General. Without further ado, let's begin this speech!

First of all, I'd like to talk about the Liberal Plan for community representation, and first of all, we will give more representation to you, by giving localities more powers, because be believe that decisions should be decided locally, instead of being decided by out of touch bureaucrats who don't understand you, and your community, and instead of out of touch politicians deciding things, community leaders decide things in your community that understand the real issues in your community. We will make sure that every single Liberal officeholder elected has one townhall every single week, or else we will suspend their whip and encourage them to resign so that they will get replaced by people who want to represent their community. We will also create a recall system, a system that will make sure that, we, the people can recall incompetent officials should enough of the people want to recall any officeholder in the state of Missouri, there will be a vote on recalling officeholders, and this plan on community representation is a plan that puts the people first, and out of touch bureaucrats out of power.

I'd also like to talk about education, and how we can improve education in this great state. We need to invest into our schools, so that they aren't outdated, and make sure that we have quality materials and quality teachers, and we will make sure that every single student in this state has a high quality laptop that works, and internet access in their home. We will also build more schools, to make sure that schools aren't overcrowded and we will hire more quality teachers and we will make this state becomes a state that teachers want to teach and move to. We will also make school lunches and breakfasts free for all students so no student will stave in school. We will also make sure that teachers and schools hand tailors every single student's education, not out of touch bureaucrats who want our students to be the same, and want to copy every single student's educational experience like as if our students will work in a factory when they grow up, where they have to copy the instructions from their overseer, again and again, every single day. We will also invest more into our colleges, and we will also invest to make sure that disabled people can have the quality of the education that everyone else has. We will increase our bus fleet and we will work with MOdot to allow students to go on public transportation from their school should their parents want them to.

I'd like to talk about transportation, an important subject, and I'd like to talk about the Liberal Party's plan for transportation, and unlike the Democratic Alliance's fantasy plan for rail, the Liberal Party has a common sense plan which would help the average person. If you vote Liberal, every five miles in a urban area, there will be a stop, and every single town in Missouri will have a bus stop, with rest stops every ten miles if there isn't a rest stop already. We will invest more into our bus system, and unlike the Democratic Alliance's obsession with high speed rail, this plan is feasible and can be done, and this will help combat climate change and help reduce transportation costs. We will invest into bike services in cities and we will invest into transportation in rural areas, as rural Missourians are the people left behind because many of them can't afford transportation, and that is why I support a new bus program that allows poorer Missourians in rural areas to have the same opportunities as urban and suburban Missourians. The Liberal Plan for transportation will be a comprehensive and a common sense plan that we can get done, which is unlike the Democratic Alliance's plan for transportation, which is expensive, and the DA's plan for transportation would be a plan that would allow less people to go to places, compared to the common sense Liberal plan for transportation, which is a plan that helps a lot of people and a plan that is more affordable. I hope that you vote for the Liberal vision on transportation and I'd like to transition my speech to another important issue for Missourians.

Another issue important to Missourians is the issue of jobs, and if you vote Liberal, there will be a second "War on Poverty", and we will have jobs programs, and we will invest more into Missourian small businesses that employ ordinary Missourians and cut out red tape for those small businesses and cut out some regulations that hurt Missourian small businesses and this program will respect Atlasia's entrepreneurial spirit. We will also invest into co-ops and other programs, and we believe that this will help Missourians get more money so that they can spend and so that the money spent can stimulate the economy. We will also work with the regional government and the federal government to use the programs that they have created to create as many jobs as possible in Missouri, as the Liberal Party is the party of Missouri, we will support this because we want Missouri to eliminate the idea of poverty and the lack of jobs, and it can be done and it will be done.

Another topic that we'd like to talk about is healthcare, and we believe in more hospitals, and we will ensure that every Missourian can get good healthcare treatment, and we will build at least one clinic in every single town in Missouri, and we will build more hospitals. We will fight for shorter waiting times and we will try to get more doctors in the state of Missouri. We will encourage the creation of non-profit insurance for healthcare and we will try to eliminate for-profit healthcare, and we will make sure that doctors don't have to work on paperwork by trying to make it easier for the doctor by eliminating some administrative duties and make sure that doctors can do what they are supposed to do easier, treat their patients, The Liberal Party will help make your healthcare better, and that can be done, and it will be done.

I'd like to talk about how we can address homelessness, and we believe that a combination of funding homeless shelters, increasing housing assistance, and implementing a common sense "Housing First" policy, where every single homeless person in Missouri gets an apartment and gets a case worker, which is fiscally responsible, and is cheaper than homelessness which includes costs for emergency services and legal expenses or jail time and this "Housing First" policy will eliminate homelessness, which can be done, and it will be done if you vote for the Liberal Party.

I'd like to talk about our policy on fiscal responsibility, and under a Hayes Jacobs administration, there will be a balanced budget, and under Auditor Jon Evans, there will be an audit of the state's finances and we will weed out waste, and we will crack down on fraud. We will cut red tape and cut some unnecessary and dumb regulations and lower taxes for ordinary people of Missouri, and increase it for the rich and the wealthy. It can be done, and it will be done if you vote for the Liberal Party.

I'd like to talk about society, and I support investing into a more better society, lowering property taxes and using capitol gains taxes to fund our schools, so that more people can buy homes.  There will be an account for every single person that they can invest into, which ensures that every single Missourian has a savings account and for families, every single child in Missouri will get $1000 when they are born, and $1000, every single month until they turn 18, when they will get the money. Every resident of Missourian will get a UBI of 500 every single month so that they would get 6000 per year.

Finally, the Liberal Party will work with other parties, and we will work hard, but however, if the other parties obstruct, we will call them out, and we won't lose, because the Liberal Party is a party with common sense policies that people want.

Lastly, I'd like to conclude this speech by asking you to vote for the Liberal Party, the party that will make sure that you will have more representation and a party that will ensure that communities will have more autonomy, and a party that will make sure that you have a Universal Basic Income, a party that will end poverty in Missouri, a party that has a comprehensive plan on transportation, and I'd encourage you to vote for common sense Liberal candidates such as Judge Joanna Hayes for Governor, State Senator Bridget Jacobs for Lt. Governor, Attorney Chris Maxwell for Secretary of State, Attorney William Howard for Treasurer, Jon Evans for Auditor, and State Representative Bob Beck for Attorney General, and Liberal candidates for State Senate and for the State House of Representatives, and locally for Mayoral elections, City Council elections, School Board elections, Judicial elections, County Executive and County Council elections, and thank you for coming, and I hope you stick around for the dinner organized by the Liberal Party of Missouri and finally, VOTE, and if you want to see a big upset, from 4% to potentially winning some important races, vote for the common sense Liberal Party, if you are a main street Federalist, a centrist Democratic Allianceite/DAer, a strong Peacenik or a Labor who wants to fight for the every man or an independent, the Liberal Party stands for all of those values, and if you consider yourself to be a Urban, suburban or rural Missourian, the Liberal Party will help you as the Liberal Party is the party for Missouri and the values of this great state, and lastly, I'd like to hand the mic over to a trailblazer in gender and sexual equality, the first lesbian and female Governor of Missouri and the next Governor of Missouri, Judge Joanna Hayes!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2021, 07:06:25 AM »
« Edited: June 08, 2021, 06:41:39 PM by Ishan »

Speech in Caribou, Maine

Hello, Caribou! I'd like to make a speech on why should you re-elect the leadership of Governor Pierre Barrett, and why should you vote for your local and common sense Liberal downballot, like voting for Mayor Patricia Carter to the State Senate, to voting for Dr. Jonathan LaMarche to the school board.

First of all, I'd like to talk about the accomplishments of the leadership of Governor Barrett, with working with other parties to get things done. He has helped reduce the poverty rate and provide more jobs from businesses across this state, and he has helped increase wages for workers, with state subsidies, the minimum wage of the working man in Maine has increase, and he has worked well with the regional government, working well with Governors KaiserDave and R2D2, and working well with Chancellors S019 and Liberal AGA. He has also delivered If you want leaders that has gotten things done and brought jobs, vote for Pierre Barrett and other common sense Liberals!

Another thing I'd like to talk about is localized leadership! While this may not apply to Governor Barrett, who has provided localized leadership by having a townhall in every single town in Maine and answering questions asked online, every single Liberal Party candidates are from the communities they are campaigning in. There won't be any carpetbaggers swindling tales of themselves being local leaders, there will be actual local leaders representing you.

Thank you for coming and I'd like to ask you to vote for your common sense Liberal candidates from Governor Pierre Barrett to your local Liberal state senate and state house candidate, to voting for a Liberal Mayoral, city council, school board candidate. Lastly, I'd like to hand the mic over to Governor Pierre Barrett!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2021, 10:29:33 PM »

Speech in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Hello Baton Rouge! I'd like to make a short speech about the values of the Louisiana Liberal Party, and I'd like to ask you to vote for State Representatives Helena Peterson and Marie Dardenne for Governor and Lt. Governor respectively.

First of all, I'd like to talk about what a Peterson-Dardenne Administration will bring to the Governorship, and first of all, it will bring competence to the Governorship. The Administration will engage with the State House and Senate to help the people of Louisiana, from the farmer in Clinton, to the fisherman who fishes in the Bayou Cuba, to the engineer here in Baton Rouge, the Liberal Party will stand for you. Baton Rouge is the top #9 place to start a small business and with more investments and grants to small businesses, like the one owned by Liberal candidate Scott Cassidy, who is running for the Louisiana House of Representatives. The Peterson-Dardenne Administration will put Louisiana first, and they won't wish to be part of Fremont, only preferring the excellent food culture of Louisiana. The Liberal Party of Louisiana will cut red tape, and will eliminate some unnecessary regulations that harm ordinary Louisianans and will increase your personal freedom, and the Liberal Party of Louisiana is a very pro-life party, and will fight for the sanctity of life. The Liberal Party will invest into programs that will eliminate poverty, like a "Housing First" program, and it will invest into other programs that help Louisianans. Lastly, I'd like to thank all of you for coming here and I'd like to hand the microphone to a leader and your next Governor, Helena Peterson!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2021, 10:56:15 PM »

Speech in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Hello, LSU! I'd like to make a short speech about education and how the Liberal Party will fight for you, with candidates like Dr. Henry Townsend, a former university professor at LSU who is running for State Senator. We will make sure that admission for all native Louisianans will be reduced by 50%. We will make sure that more people graduate from high school using an variety of programs, including investing into schools, modernizing schools with new technology,   increasing the salaries of teachers to make sure that more quality teachers come to Louisiana to come to teach the next generation and make more small businesses move to Louisiana that will make more jobs, meaning that Louisiana will prosper under the leadership of the Louisiana Liberal Party! I'd like to hand my mic over to your next State Senator, Dr. Henry Townsend, a fighter for education, college education and grade school education!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies