KERRY CLAIMS VICTORY
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:37:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  KERRY CLAIMS VICTORY
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: KERRY CLAIMS VICTORY  (Read 14024 times)
NHPolitico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2004, 03:23:25 PM »

Big news in the campgain of John Kerry today. Sources say that SC Sen. Ernest Hollings is planning on endorseing Kerry in NH on friday. This can give him a boost in SC. Reports have always said that Gephardt and Kerry have engaged in talks since Gephardts drop of the race. This can help him in Missouri. In fact Kerry now is focusing on some Feb. 3rd elections.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040122_1375.html

I thought Harkin would seal the deal for Dean.  Though, I guess if Kerry can manage to not really stick his foot in his mouth, he can turn that Hollings endorsement into something very helpful.
jravnsbo

« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2004, 03:44:13 PM »

exactly!  great pick.  I was thinking of Holling's statement, whole lot of consuming going on over there!

There'll be a whole lotta endorsing going on over there!

Big news in the campgain of John Kerry today. Sources say that SC Sen. Ernest Hollings is planning on endorseing Kerry in NH on friday. This can give him a boost in SC. Reports have always said that Gephardt and Kerry have engaged in talks since Gephardts drop of the race. This can help him in Missouri. In fact Kerry now is focusing on some Feb. 3rd elections.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040122_1375.html

"I say, I say, there's just too much endorsin' going on out there!"

MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2004, 08:31:30 PM »

Kerry also picked up the endorsement of Senator Daniel Inouye of Hawaii. In related bad news for the Dean camp, former US Senator John Durkin (D-NH) backed out of his endorsement of Dean today, and says he is undecided.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2004, 08:36:03 PM »
« Edited: January 27, 2004, 08:36:31 PM by MAS117 »

Put NH in the win column for SENATOR JOHN KERRY. NBC, Fox, along with other networks project kerry as the winner. right now he has 39% of the vote with 32 precints reporting. KERRY FOR PRESIDENT
NHPolitico

« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2004, 09:56:29 PM »

Put NH in the win column for SENATOR JOHN KERRY. NBC, Fox, along with other networks project kerry as the winner. right now he has 39% of the vote with 32 precints reporting. KERRY FOR PRESIDENT

So are we just going to add to this thread every time Kerry claims victory?
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2004, 10:01:37 PM »

HELL YEAH!!!! BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2004, 12:22:21 AM »

Put 5 more states in the win column for Sen. John Kerry of MA. Not only did have 50% in three states he won 2 others. If you support Dean now is the time to jump ship and head on over the Kerry campagin cause hes taking america by storm.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2004, 12:55:29 AM »

A another clean sweep of three states for Mr. Kerry this weekend. Put Michigan, Washington, and Maine in the win column.....
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2004, 10:09:41 PM »

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP. Add TN and VA  to the 12 out of 14 wins for John Kerry. It's over baby
NHPolitico

« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2004, 10:12:56 PM »

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP. Add TN and VA  to the 12 out of 14 wins for John Kerry. It's over baby

I heard something interesting. That if Kerry only just gets about 30-35% in every state the rest of the way, that the race is mathematically over right now.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2004, 09:29:00 AM »

I heard something interesting. That if Kerry only just gets about 30-35% in every state the rest of the way, that the race is mathematically over right now.

Sounds unlikely, really, but since he has a majority already and will continue to win bigger and bigger the race is now over.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2004, 09:38:27 AM »

Okay. A joking but not entirely joking prediction here. It's been nagging inside my head for two days, it wants out.
Clark and Edwards have dropped out today, though Edwards doesn't know it yet.
Dean will drop out after Wisconsin, though he may not know it immediately.
That leaves Kerry with a two week de-facto break (Idaho and what's the other one don't count) to do something stupid and only one contender left: KUCINICH! He might win a state or two on March 2nd. (Hell, just imagine the headline: KUCINICH WINS CALIFORNIA)
No, it won't happen, but it just might.
Wakie
YaBB God

« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2004, 09:46:17 AM »

The only way I see Kucinich winning a state is if Edwards & Dean both drop and Kerry dies.  Even then it is questionable.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2004, 11:15:33 AM »

The only way I see Kucinich winning a state is if Edwards & Dean both drop and Kerry dies.  Even then it is questionable.

Yeah, Sharpton would beat Kucinich in a head-to-head matchup... Grin
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2004, 03:01:10 PM »

probably i like sharpton over dennis
M

« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2004, 03:16:48 PM »

Have you been to Al's site? He doen't even want to win. He says, "don't throw your vote away on one of these other guys. They won't bring you to the Party. Only I can bring you to the Party." What the heck does that evem mean? Is it sme kind of racist code?
NHPolitico

« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2004, 03:45:55 PM »

Have you been to Al's site? He doen't even want to win. He says, "don't throw your vote away on one of these other guys. They won't bring you to the Party. Only I can bring you to the Party." What the heck does that evem mean? Is it sme kind of racist code?

A vote for Sharpton is a vote for slapping the donkey. What else could you possibly need to know other than that to make an informed decision in Al's favor?!

Actually, I like the idea of replacing an Al (Greenspan) with an Al (Sharpton).  That would be even funnier than electing him president.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies