Woke American Ideas are a Threat, French leaders say (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:01:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Woke American Ideas are a Threat, French leaders say (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Woke American Ideas are a Threat, French leaders say  (Read 4148 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: February 13, 2021, 02:47:35 PM »

France forces migrants to integrate to its culture and customs which is the right approach, you shouldn't  bring in a backwards culture to a liberal western society and expect it to be tolerated.

Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 09:30:18 PM »

France forces migrants to integrate to its culture and customs which is the right approach, you shouldn't  bring in a backwards culture to a liberal western society and expect it to be tolerated.

You know what's "backwards"? Your attitude towards immigration.

Yes people from Muslim countries have a great culture and attitude!
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 10:18:37 PM »

France forces migrants to integrate to its culture and customs which is the right approach, you shouldn't  bring in a backwards culture to a liberal western society and expect it to be tolerated.

Given what goes on in countries like India and Nepal, such as child marriage, slavery, religious violence, lynchings of dalits, or forcing women on their periods to live in a squalid huts outside of the main home, perhaps we should suppress South Asian cultures in the West as well then

Great Idea! South Asian culture is only slightly less worse than muslim culture.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 01:23:12 AM »

France forces migrants to integrate to its culture and customs which is the right approach, you shouldn't  bring in a backwards culture to a liberal western society and expect it to be tolerated.

Given what goes on in countries like India and Nepal, such as child marriage, slavery, religious violence, lynchings of dalits, or forcing women on their periods to live in a squalid huts outside of the main home, perhaps we should suppress South Asian cultures in the West as well then

Great Idea! South Asian culture is only slightly less worse than muslim culture.

Genuine question - why do you have a dark red avatar?

Old habits die hard, I guess.

I am proud of my white skin, just as a Chinese is proud of his yellow skin, a Japanese of his brown skin, and the Indians of their various hues from black to coffee-coloured. Anybody who is not proud of his race is not a man at all. And any man who tries to stigmatise the Australian community as racist because they want to preserve this country for the white race is doing our nation great harm... I reject, in conscience, the idea that Australia should or ever can become a multi-racial society and survive.
— Arthur Calwell, leader of Australian Labor Party, 1960-1967

noted white person- me.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 02:04:57 AM »

Genuine question - why do you have a dark red avatar?

I support shifts towards workers control of industry with increased union power, a social wealth fund, and the nationalisation of key sectors of the economy.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 04:06:22 AM »

Good for you. But you also think these things should only be for "white" people?

I'm not white, so no?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies