Summary of your religious beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:38:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Summary of your religious beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of your religious beliefs  (Read 10021 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: February 10, 2021, 01:56:24 PM »

Religion: I believe that the Jesus Christ described roughly in the NIV of the Christian Bible lived, was the Son of God, died for our sins, went to Heaven, and was resurrected, and that He is my Savior. However, I am not necessarily a believer of Pauline Christianity.
Denomination: None

Why do you follow this religion (or lack thereof)? I made certain pacts of God in my twenties that if certain things happened, I would be a follower of Jesus for life, and those things happened. I am a flawed follower for sure, but the fundamental principle I will never give up now.

God: Yes. God is everything, all powerful, all knowing, and communicative.

Afterlife: Some people go to Heaven, some people just cease to exist, and some people go to Hell.

Prayer: I pray about once a month.

Worship: I don't go to church or any social religious events.

Ghosts, spirits, angels, and demons: These do not exist.

One True Path: There is no One True Path.

Spiritual objects: Objects don't have spiritual properties, but they can be meaningful. For instance, a family heirloom passed down from generation to generation.

Religious law: I don't follow any religious laws. I am too flawed to live up to any, anyways.

Spreading the word: I don't try to prostelyze.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies