Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:10:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive]  (Read 4173 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: February 20, 2022, 09:27:32 PM »

Resignation

My fellow Atlasians, I've been humbled and honored by the support I've been given over the past year. Your confidence in me can never be repaid. The south has been incredible progress since I've been in office. But it's not time to pass the torch to the next generation of leaders who can best solve the crises we face. In light of the uncertainty surrounding my health IRL, as well as diminishing returns, I am dropping out of the race for re-election. I endorse Mr. Reactionary, as I know he is a true fighter for Atlasians and gets much done with legislation.

I have many important priorities to focus on soon IRL so my attention must be fully there. I was dedicated to putting the South first and foremost and I am most proud of that. I intend on enjoying retirement.

Thank you all.

Best,

Spark

Best of luck and prayers with your IRL stuff.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies