Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:30:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive]  (Read 4184 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« on: September 08, 2021, 12:20:49 AM »

Leave of Absence - 9/5-9/6

Hi everyone, in light of a recent auto accident on the highway it is in the best interest of my health to take a short break from the game to focus on recovery. Despite seemingly minor injuries to myself and my gf IRL, I will take all of the necessary proper precautions safeguard my health, as that always comes first. I remain committed to the game and my presidential ambitions remain the same. I have no doubt or reservation, despite the recent polling, to remain in this race. While shaken after this accident, I have no intention to resign. I realize this is just a game, but it’s a community that needs us and needs me to serve. My agenda will seek to repair Atlasia’s inactivity woes, and we can see from the polling that Atlasia wants and deserves a real change.

Upon my return on Tuesday evening I hope to begin work on a bill to help our scientific community root out natural disasters to protect our vulnerable populations.

Thank you for your understanding and confidence.

Best,

Spark

Wow it's almost as if there is a curse here. Best of luck to you on your recovery and I hope you find yourself well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies