Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:46:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of 43rd President pro tempore and former Senator Spark [Archive]  (Read 4168 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: August 29, 2022, 06:00:43 PM »

Statement on temp bans of Senate members

My fellow Atlasians, I come before you in the wake of recent news that Senators Mr. Reactionary and DeadPrez have been muted and are now temporarily unable to post here. I have received questions from a few of you regarding what we should do moving forward in the Senate. As you know, previously in this session I refused to acknowledge proxy voting in the case of S019's leave of absence. The same precedent stands here in that I will not accept proxy votes for either of these Senators. Until proxy voting is codified and reflected in the Senate rules it should not be permitted by the PPT.

As a result of Mr. R and DeadPrez being temporarily unable to post on the board, it unfairly leaves Federalist voters without representation in Congress. I can unequivocally state that I will not support any motion of expulsion against either Senator. However, I would hope that both Mr. R and DeadPrez  resign so that appropriate replacements can be arranged to ensure that voters are represented.

This will ensure the continual operation and order of our Senate chamber. Ultimately, it these Senators who owe responsibility to the people.

Best,

Spark

They’re physically not able to resign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies