[Official] Office of 43rd President pro tempore and Senator Spark
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2022, 03:58:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  [Official] Office of 43rd President pro tempore and Senator Spark
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: [Official] Office of 43rd President pro tempore and Senator Spark  (Read 2455 times)
PPT Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: 1.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2022, 07:21:08 PM »

LOA

Hi folks, I am taking a leave of absence starting today and ending on Sunday evening at around 9 PM ET. I need to engage in some self-care in response to recent events IRL. Many of my family members have recently become ill and everything has happened so fast. I plan to return on Sunday.

Thank you for your understanding.

PPT and Senator Spark
Deputy PPT WB #NoToJo
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2022, 07:27:43 PM »

best wishes of good health to your family and yourself, Mr. PPT.
PPT Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2022, 08:28:00 PM »

Statement on the next GM

My fellow Atlasians, I come before you today to tout the passage of the GM Team Creation Act. This law will enable the GM to conduct their job more effectively and efficiently. The Game Moderator arguably is one of the most important actors within this game.  I wholeheartedly support this measure and believe it will allow for sufficient progress regarding activity. I also support the formation of a legislative commission on activity.

As GM applications are underway, I have utmost confidence that a qualified individual will be selected who will do an impeccable job to keep Atlasia up to date on affairs.

Senator Spark
PPT Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2022, 08:53:34 AM »

Statement on frivolous legislation

My fellow colleagues and Atlasians, I come before you today to inform you of what has been transpiring in the Senate recently. Some Senators have decided to engage in the tactic of "pseudo-filibustering" and delaying the progress of our honorable body. Every Senator has the right to introduce an amendment, but offering amendments that are frivolous and to the detriment of passing bills through Congress should be out-rightly discouraged.

Aside from this, I have decided to ignore the Funko Pop Control Act as I deem it a frivolous piece of legislation. The country has more important things to focus on at this time.

For what it is worth, I've adjusted and been an active PPT and Congress has passed 8 bills and counting. I hope to debate with my colleagues on a recent bill I introduced that would augment the federal budget.

Best,

PPT Spark
PPT Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2022, 09:50:17 PM »

Future status

Can confirm that this will be my final term as PPT due to IRL commitments this September. I still plan to run again for re-election as at-large Senator and be an active member of the Senate. Recently, the William Jennings Bryan Act has passed, and I believe it is a great success for non-interventionism in our nation.

Thank you.

PPT Spark
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies