Early 2024 Presidential Ratings + 2022 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:26:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election Predictions (Moderator: muon2)
  Early 2024 Presidential Ratings + 2022 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Early 2024 Presidential Ratings + 2022  (Read 10608 times)
EastwoodS

« on: February 05, 2021, 07:54:02 PM »

That’s actually not bad for right now. That looks a lot like my map exactly at the moment
EastwoodS

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 09:11:54 AM »

just imo
Seems legit.
EastwoodS

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 09:51:27 PM »

I think it's the most realistic outcome at the moment due to rust belt trends and other trends in general. I also think that AZ, GA, NC, and TX will have shifts to the left with TX probably being within 1 or 2 points. This would probably make more sense if I included margins but I don't know much about margins on this website. 
I think there’s a good chance TX stays at about a Cornyn 2020 senate margin across the board with more suited Republican nominees.
EastwoodS

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 10:46:40 PM »

I think it's the most realistic outcome at the moment due to rust belt trends and other trends in general. I also think that AZ, GA, NC, and TX will have shifts to the left with TX probably being within 1 or 2 points. This would probably make more sense if I included margins but I don't know much about margins on this website. 
I think there’s a good chance TX stays at about a Cornyn 2020 senate margin across the board with more suited Republican nominees.
That is highly unlikely. Texas has been shifting to the left fast for over a decade and shows no signs of slowing down in major metro areas like Houston and Dallas-Forth Worth.
It was 11 points to the right of the nation in 2016, in 2020 it was 10. It’s Has Slowed down a bit. Not saying TX won’t flip one day but it won’t come before other states flip towards the Republicans as well. The electoral college is unlikely to keep any party away from the 270 threshold.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies