Southern Legislation Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:13:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Southern Legislation Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Southern Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 11335 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« on: August 05, 2021, 09:27:11 AM »

Vaccination Lottery Act

Section I. Title

i. This bill shall be known as the “Vaccination Lottery Act.”

Section II. Eligibility

i. Atlasians who have established residency in the Southern Region are eligible to benefit from the lottery system.
ii. The minimum age of eligible recipients is 18 years.
iii. Only upon administration of a second vaccination dosage can the willing member become a participant.

Section III. Substance

i. The Southern Region shall set aside $2,500,000 available for distribution.
ii. Facilities such as well known pharmacy stores already distributing Southern-recognized vaccines shall be identified for the lottery system. They shall notify the regional government if they wish to participate in distributing forms for registration in the program.
iii. Upon administration of a second vaccination dosage at participating facilities, a form shall be given to vaccine recipients who wish to enter. This form shall ask for participants’ names and other relevant pieces of identification. This information will be submitted through mail by these facilities.
iv. Four months following the initialization of this program, 10 of the vaccine recipients shall be randomly selected to receive $250,000 each.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 11:06:42 AM »

Supporting Southern Families Act

Section I. Title

i. This bill shall be known as the “Supporting Southern Families Act.”

Section II. Definitions

i. “Household” shall refer to the primary residence occupied by at least one parent or legal guardian of any child or children of 17 years of age or younger.
ii. “Tier 1” shall refer to Southern households with an income of $60,000.00 or fewer per year.
iii. “Tier 2” shall refer to Southern households earning a yearly income between $60,000.01 and $120,000.00.
iv. “Tier 3” shall refer to Southern households earning a yearly income between $120,000.01 and $375,000.00.
v. “Tier 4” shall refer to Southern households with an income of $375,000.01 or greater per year.

Section III. Family Bonuses

i. A direct cash deposit shall be enacted every year for the next five years and shall begin within 90 days following the passing of this bill. Households will receive a direct deposit of the following amounts based on the tiers found in Section II:
   a. Tier 1: $1,250 per child
   b. Tier 2: $1,000 per child
   c. Tier 3: $750 per child
   d. Tier 4: $500 per child

Section IV. Ultrasound Availability

i. Pregnancy centers or any other reproductive health centers in the South shall be required to offer ultrasounds as an option at least once.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies