10th Council of Lincoln Legislative Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:14:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  10th Council of Lincoln Legislative Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 10th Council of Lincoln Legislative Introduction Thread  (Read 1533 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« on: March 30, 2021, 04:14:03 PM »

AN ACT
To ban divisive race theory within local and the Lincoln Government

Be it enacted by the Lincoln Council

Section I. Title

i. This bill may be known as the Discriminatory Training Ban.

Section II. Substance
i. Any Lincoln agency may not use diversity training which promotes racist concepts during training such as but not limited to that an “individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously” and that “any individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race or sex.”
Section III. Enforcement
i. Any worker who is in a department with one of these trainings can whistleblower to an appropriate department for an official reprimand of whoever ordered said training.
ii. Said whistleblower can be granted a reward of up to $10,000 and any workers who experienced discomfort during the training can be granted compensation of up to $50 per hour of the training.
iii. All fines must come from any diversity sub department funding within the department that has stated racist training.

requires a sponsor .
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies