Nikki Haley: "Move on, give Trump a break" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:41:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Nikki Haley: "Move on, give Trump a break" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nikki Haley: "Move on, give Trump a break"  (Read 1366 times)
Ron DeSantis enthusiast
FranciscoM97

« on: January 26, 2021, 01:02:18 PM »

Trump quite literally attempted to stage a coup against the United States.

He is a traitor.

Now we know Haley still supports him, making her a traitor too.

I swear, the Republican Party has sunk so low that there is no coming back.  It's full of grifters, authoritarians, conspiracy theorists, and racists.  I'm ashamed that I ever backed a Republican, but remain committed to the pledge I made in 2016 to never vote for another Republican candidate for any office at all ever again...from the lowest office to the highest.  Even "never-Trump" Republicans won't get my vote.  If you were truly "never Trump" you'd see that the only way forward is to drop the Republican Party.

Tbf Haley never claimed to be a never Trump
Ron DeSantis enthusiast
FranciscoM97

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 06:23:45 PM »

Trump quite literally attempted to stage a coup against the United States.

He is a traitor.

Now we know Haley still supports him, making her a traitor too.

I swear, the Republican Party has sunk so low that there is no coming back.  It's full of grifters, authoritarians, conspiracy theorists, and racists.  I'm ashamed that I ever backed a Republican, but remain committed to the pledge I made in 2016 to never vote for another Republican candidate for any office at all ever again...from the lowest office to the highest.  Even "never-Trump" Republicans won't get my vote.  If you were truly "never Trump" you'd see that the only way forward is to drop the Republican Party.

Tbf Haley never claimed to be a never Trump
She never was I don't know why some people believe that. She endorsed him at the RNC 2020 too.

She criticized Trump in the 2016 primary like almost all republicans, but after he won she aligned to Trump
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies