Does finding Elliot Page playing female characters as Ellen Page attractive make a guy/lesbian bi?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:18:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Does finding Elliot Page playing female characters as Ellen Page attractive make a guy/lesbian bi?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does finding Elliot Page playing female characters as Ellen Page attractive make a guy/lesbian bi?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Does finding Elliot Page playing female characters as Ellen Page attractive make a guy/lesbian bi?  (Read 2128 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 26, 2021, 02:59:02 PM »
« edited: January 26, 2021, 03:50:36 PM by Now We Are Free »

While I haven't seen anyone besides anime avatars on Twitter argue this, the thought that anyone actually believes this is the sort of thing that makes you totally lose hope in humanity. It's like QAnon-level.
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 03:05:51 PM »

Yawn. Say it with me: TWITTER IS NOT REAL LIFE.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 03:07:28 PM »

Of course not. I don't think I know anybody who's exclusively attracted to people who affirmatively identify as cis. I think everyone just needs to accept that sometimes straight people or gay people will be attracted to someone who has the body configuration typically associated with the binary sex they're attracted to but who doesn't necessarily self-identify that way, because the alternative is the facially ridiculous notion that everybody in the world is "really" pansexual and just has some sort of body-part fetish for penis or vagina or breasts or whatever.

And, yes, normal non-extremely-online people, including trans and nonbinary people, tend to realize this and accept this because they live in the real world.
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 09:57:57 PM »

Of course not. I don't think I know anybody who's exclusively attracted to people who affirmatively identify as cis. I think everyone just needs to accept that sometimes straight people or gay people will be attracted to someone who has the body configuration typically associated with the binary sex they're attracted to but who doesn't necessarily self-identify that way, because the alternative is the facially ridiculous notion that everybody in the world is "really" pansexual and just has some sort of body-part fetish for penis or vagina or breasts or whatever.

And, yes, normal non-extremely-online people, including trans and nonbinary people, tend to realize this and accept this because they live in the real world.
I find Rhea Butcher attractive and they are non-binary.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 11:25:05 PM »

Why are you wasting your time on Twitter, BRTD?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies