Top 10 worst leaders of 1st world countries in the 21st century? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:06:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Top 10 worst leaders of 1st world countries in the 21st century? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Top 10 worst leaders of 1st world countries in the 21st century?  (Read 1177 times)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« on: January 25, 2021, 04:52:28 AM »
« edited: January 25, 2021, 04:56:18 AM by Velasco »

Isn't Brazil a "First World Country"?  What do you say China, isn't it a global superpower?

Never heard of park jeun gye and i don't know what else she did besides corruption. Same thing applies to that slovenian leader, but i'll do an attempt.

1. Mariano Rajoy
2. Donald Trump
3. Silvio Berlusconi
4. Viktor Orban
5. George W. Bush
6. Tony Blair
7. Tony Abbott
8. Scott Morrison

After that i don't really know. The 3 last french leaders and some uk leaders could be considered but i don't think they're top 10 worthy as of yet. But I don't know Sarkozy well enough.

Greek leaders could be considered and should be named and than add that South Korean one, whatever and that's my list.

Lol. Mariano Rajoy was not the best leader I can imagine, but he's not bad enough to be on the top of the 10 worst world leaders.  In my opinion he's not even the worst of the Spanish leaders in XXI century, because José Maria Aznar was in office until 2004. Aznar was an unpleasant guy who engaged our country in the invasion of Iraq and set the foundations of the real estate bubble that broke after 2008. In what concerns Argentina, I think it's a tie between Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and the vapid incompetent Mauricio Macri (that country has bad luck with leaders). But again, if Argentina is "1st World" then include Brazil. Jair Bolsonaro is on top of the horrid rightwing populist bunch alongside Donald Trump, slightly above of Silvio Berlusconi, Viktor Orban and Benjamin Netanyahu. My beloved Aznar would be at the level of conservatives like Tony Abbott or Dubya. I am missing a lot of terrible leaders, but want to make a special mention to Tony Blair. Also. Lol at the guy who includes Pedro Sánchez or Justin Trudeau here (it's not that I regard them exceptionally good, but there is plenty of first quality stuff to contest Mr Horrid Leader of the Century)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 06:01:18 AM »
« Edited: January 25, 2021, 06:27:31 AM by Velasco »

Gonna try my Top Ten Worst Western World XXI Century Leaders.

Candidates for the Mr Horrid Master of the Universe contest:

1. Jair Bolsonaro
2. Donald Trump
3. Dubya and Tony Blair (special guest JM Aznar)
4. Silvio Berlusconi
5.Benjamin Netanyahu
6. Nicolás Maduro (honour mention to Jeanine Áñez)
7. Viktor Orbán and the Polish twins
8. Álvaro Uribe
9. Boris Johnson
10. Tony Abbott and Stephen Harper

Honour Diploma to assorted Latin American leaders (CFdK, Mauricio Macri, Sebastián Piñera, Iván Duque, Lenin Moreno...)

Honour Diploma (Tender Branson Award): Sebastian Kurz, the guy from the Netherlands and the 'frugal' bunch (aka the Hansa League)

I'm overlooking East Asian countries (technically they are not 'western') and terrible guys from Guatemanla, Honduras or El Salvador
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies