latest Betfair odds (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:49:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  latest Betfair odds (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: latest Betfair odds  (Read 6673 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 24, 2021, 02:11:01 PM »

I'm surprised that this far out, Harris is at a higher percentage than Biden.

Is it really set in stone that he won't run again?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 11:21:13 PM »

If I were to put a dollar on Betfair on Corey Stapleton to win the Republican nomination, and the general election, how much money would I make if he won both?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 12:45:44 AM »

Any bookies out there listing Sarah Palin yet?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 04:07:38 AM »

Biden drops even further, down to 26.9, as Newsom surges up to 15.8.  On the GOP side, Trump drops below 50 again as DeSantis rises above 30 again:

Democratic nomination
Biden 26.9
Harris 18.3
Newsom 15.8
Buttigieg 8.1
M. Obama 6.5
Clinton 4.0
Warren 4.0
Duckworth 3.4
Ocasio-Cortez 2.3
Rice 2.2

LOL at AOC, Michelle Obama and Clinton even being included. ESPECIALLY Michelle Obama. I really don't get why so many people think she'll just run and win. People thought that about Hilly Clinton back in '04 and '08 too (and remember she legitimately held political office in her own right in that case, serving as a US Senator from NY)...do Democrats just like the idea of Democratic former first ladies as president or something? Because Clinton is DONE and I don't think there's any reason to think Michelle Obama will run.

Also, who is Rice? Please tell me it's not Condoleezza Rice. That will be beyond pathetic.

At least Hillary Clinton's semi-plausible in that she still has ambition for being President and is exactly the kind of person who would knife Biden in the back.

Michelle Obama has expressed no interest in running for office, and I'm pretty sure she hated being First Lady, too, so she's not running.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2022, 06:38:55 PM »

A lot of people betting on Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama are going to lose a ton of money.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies