[Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:52:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  [Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you support for President?
Labor
Federalist
DA
Other
Labor
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: [Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive]  (Read 6904 times)
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« on: July 30, 2022, 08:07:19 PM »

Denver, Colorado

On Labor unions

Hello everyone! Labor unions are the backbone of the Atoasian economy and I support the right of regions to decide if unions will be allowed or not. I am a firm believer that unions are an important pillar of society in that workers can band together for collective bargaining and to advocate for their rights.

We need to focus on raising the minimum wage and adjusting to inflation. With that being said, I also can assure you tonight that I will work to preserve the New Great Society Act but readjust its rates. I am going to work to ensure that labor protections for teachers, administrative workers, and others remain intact for the foreseeable future.

Let's continue fighting this good fight in addressing inflation together. Having faith in President Cao, me, and Congress to deliver results is paramount.

We won't let you down!

- Spark

Then why didn’t you vote for it?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies