[Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive]
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:11:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  [Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Poll
Question: Who do you support for President?
Labor
Federalist
DA
Other
Labor
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: [Unofficial] Office of the Southern Senator Spark [Archive]  (Read 6889 times)
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2022, 06:39:00 PM »
« edited: January 17, 2022, 06:51:23 PM by Opposition Leader Spark »

Improving Activity in Atlasia

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Hey Tulsa! I am here with you to talk about improving activity in the Southern region, which I believe could indeed serve as a blueprint to bring to a national scale. My plan to increase activity in the South, and the country in general, is to establish citizen committees on different policy issues sponsored by the Chamber of Delegates. These committees will be held on a weekly basis as a public forum for other citizens to voice their concerns. As Governor, I will spearhead initiatives that gain public favor.

Some other ways that I plan to improve activity include creating additional departments for the executive branch in the South. More job openings, means more players to fill those positions. A more expansive view of personnel management will benefit us all in the South. Applications will be based on merit.

I also commit to nominate people based on merit and ability, not solely political affiliation. I will fill all new vacancies within my first 90 days in office. We need to create more efficient NPC play after we increase activity further by utilizing election calendars to increase transparency, as well as setting a time for registration of new users during election seasons.  

The bottom line is that we cannot afford to grow complacent. Complacency breeds stagnation, that is something I will fight to overcome as Southern Governor. I will bring a new, fresh perspective to the Governor's mansion. A perspective filled with optimism, moderation, and pragmatic solutions. We will have an administration devoid of partisan attacks and unethical conduct. The best course is to refrain from hurling attacks at political opponents and focus on getting things done for the South.

Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2022, 07:29:08 PM »

Endorsed!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2022, 07:32:14 PM »

Thank you Dwarven!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2022, 04:27:47 PM »

Interview with the Gulf Coast Sun

I am currently interviewing in the studio of the Gulf Coast Sun with Fmr. President Weatherboy at the Gulf Coast Sun. I plan to provide all Southerners with my plans if elected the next Southern Governor this week. Be sure to follow along as the transcript will be released later today!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2022, 09:10:13 AM »

Transcript from interview

Benedict Cumberbatch 2011
Benedict Cumberbatch at the London premiere of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. BFI South Bank, Tuesday 13th September 2011: Sam Hughes from UK
derivative work: RanZag, CC BY 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons

Interviews, Part I: A Sit-down with Spark

WB: Welcome into the studio, Senator!

Spark: Great to be with you Mr. WB.

WB: Alright senator, I suppose the first question on everyone’s minds right now is: why are you running for Governor?

Spark: The reason I am running for Governor is clear. Southerners, as evidenced through their preferences in public opinion polls and statements, are tired of the immense partisanship we have been witnessing. Incumbent Governor LT has not focused on the issues that matter to the average citizen and instead shifted attention to the frivolous. LT's past conduct in office has degraded the fabric of Southern society and the discourse continued to ramp up. I am running to decrease these partisan tensions and heal our region. I hope to bring together everyone across the political spectrum to confront the challenges of our time. Moreover, I have effective, pragmatic solutions that will work for all of our people and leave none behind.

WB: You touched on something I wanted to cover here too: you and LT seemed to have a cordial relationship in the past, what exactly happened that made you change your mind?

Spark: I have great respect for Governor LT on the issues and as a member of my party. However, his personal conduct is something that I cannot support.

Transparency is lacking on his part as well. Southerners deserve full clarity about things.

While LT has not been convicted of any crimes, he has escaped responsibility. That is something no Atlasian should look favorably on. I served time for my misdeeds and have never used the confines of my office for personal gain. It is important that we spur activity and not breed complacency with the current administration. Not enough is being done about the COVID crisis and the activity problem. I have solutions that can confront these challenges.

WB: What are those solutions?

Spark: I have specific solutions to tackle the COVID pandemic that involve the promotion of free vaccines and establishing mobile vaccination clinics across the Southern region. I will establish a new regional COVID board comprised of top officials from both parties to advise the Chamber of Delegates and myself about these matters. Expanding access to the vaccine is critical, and not all Southerners live in proximity to urban areas. Our rural residents will gain access to the vaccine through these mobile vaccination centers. We also need to do more to de-emphasize the politicization of the vaccine and masking. Getting a vaccine is a patriotic thing to do, and all Southerners should get vaccinated. The only way we can defeat this virus is through mass vaccination. For those skeptical of the vaccine, many people have gotten vaccinations for other diseases without consequence. Masking, is necessary and responsible.
As it pertains to the activity crisis, I will work to establish additional positions in the executive branch and open applications for the most qualified individuals based on merit. I also plan to engage and involve citizens more in the decision-making process of the Chamber of Delegates and Governor's office. I will create citizen committees that Atlasians can serve on to consult elected officials about the issues they are experiencing.

WB: So I take it that you are extremely opposed to the recent efforts to nullify several federal laws including vaccine and mask mandates? Do you think that those moves are mistakes?

Spark: Well, that is a great question Mr. Weatherboy. I stand opposed to any efforts nullifying federal efforts related to vaccination, but not masking. Masking should be left up to the regions, but I can affirmatively state that I will encourage masking for the South to best of my ability. It is a mistake to assume that personal freedom should be elevated above public safety during such a crisis. It surely is a balancing act between the two. I think we can accomplish both. If elected Governor, it will be my utmost priority to protect the welfare of Southerners.

WB: Aside from covid and activity, what other issues would you prioritize?

Spark: Other issues of priority include balancing the budget, protecting the sanctity of life, reducing electricity costs for Southerners up to 1/3 by establishing a regional energy authority, and expanding the child tax credit by 25%.

WB: There are some other candidates in the race currently, mostly on the left. What do you have to say to those on the left who may be hesitant to preference you?

Spark: To left-leaning and moderate voters, I ask you to consider your choices in this election. If we all split the vote, we will have no chance in this election and lose our chance to make a change. I encourage you to look at my record of finding common ground on expanding access for education, protecting the environment, and improving our infrastructure while making your choice. I have learned from my past conduct, while LT's behavior will inevitably continue. I will work with any Atlasian officeholder to bring the interests of the Southern region forward. My administration will counter the hyper-partisanship we have witnessed in the past year.

WB: Lastly, is there anything else you have to say that you feel that you haven't here?

Spark: Mr. Weatherboy, I appreciate you taking the time to conduct this interview. I thank the Gulf Coast Sun for their time today. I urge all Southerners to support my candidacy against division, partisanship, and unsavory tactics which do not serve to our betterment. As an independent thinker, I have brought many solutions to fruition for our region from the Chamber of Delegates to the Senate. I've worked with people from all parties and will continue that commitment to bi-partisanship as Governor. It is my firm belief that things will only get better if I am in office serving you. Thank you for your consideration, and Dave bless the South.

WB: Thank you for your time senator, and I’ll see you during the debate.

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2022, 04:45:07 PM »

Opening Statement

I greatly thank Mr. Weatherboy, the Gulf Coast Sun, the Governor, fellow candidates, and Southerners for being with us this evening. The fact is that the South stands at a crossroads. Are we going to tolerate this level of conduct in our region and continue down the road of no progress? Or are we going to turn it around with a candidate who has implemented sensible and pragmatic solutions for all Southerners? The choice is clear. I believe I am the candidate best positioned to accomplish priorities that each Southerner desperately needs and deserves.

It is important that we move forward from the past and pivot toward a brighter future. The only way we can accomplish this is by officeholders taking responsibility for shortcomings and recognizing where they went wrong. The current state of the region worries me, and I felt a sense of duty to run in this race.

Governor LT, while I respect him, has not lead this session well and it has yielded little results of note. After the incidents of a year ago, no Southerner should tolerate that unacceptable conduct especially while in office. The other candidates, I might add, have little chance of victory. I urge all Southerners to consider the most viable option in this race. While you may have had qualms with me in the past, you cannot deny that I achieve results.

Instead of fomenting division, we can forge bi-partisan solutions that work on a multitude of issues from COVID, to the activity crisis, the economy, education, healthcare, and so much more. The time of hyper-partisan politics is over, and time for conciliation to begin. To all Southerners, let's move on from this present state of the region to unlock our full potential. We can do it together.

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2022, 04:45:32 PM »

Round 1

1. I am firmly pro-life and support the sanctity of life in all cases. That being said, we should abide by certain protections of the law. My responsibility as Governor will be to enforce the law as it stands, but understand that people may express their concerns about circumstances out of their control. Adoption is always the best option, abortion is never the answer. I will be the most pro-life Governor in Southern history by vetoing any pro-abortion legislation.

2. I cannot speculate on the outcome of that pending litigation, but I can assure you that as a pro-life candidate for Governor, I will do everything in my power to protect the unborn. Perhaps, we can pass a more agreeable measure for all sides involved that imposes restrictions after the first trimester, and promote adoption as the first course of action.

3. These acts are likely not congruent with the Constitution. These laws are a flagrant violation of the Supremacy Clause. Federal laws supersede state laws and we ought to respect that doctrine. We need to be mindful of our executive power and ensure it goes not grow out of control. These laws are a clear overreach.

4. The Southern Constitutional Convention should have a number of priorities, including updating the Southern Constitution to reflect the new sub-regions. I agree with Delegate Reagente that Southerners should have expanded protections from the Bill of Rights. I support these efforts to reform the Constitution. Another reform should be to institute a Lieutenant Governor in the South, having a second in command can go a long way in supporting the administration's efforts. However, we need to ensure we do not interfere with the balance of power in any form.

5. While I don't oppose the idea of Critical Belief of Dreadnought, I believe it could be best incorporated as a series of themes or topics in curriculum. There certainly is much value in devoting time to this subject, however, it should not be the central focus. I'd be open to legislation on the matter when we move forward on our education policy initiatives.

6.  I assure you that the current session of the Chamber of Delegates we witnessed will never be repeated under a Spark administration. The region has gone stagnate, and I will do much to reinvigorate activity in our legislature such as establishing citizen committees. The Chamber would sponsor a committee on a weekly basis. This will serve to give our citizens a voice in our daily business, and I will establish an executive liaison to be sent to the Chamber of Delegates regarding my priorities.

I'll create the most proactive administration by establishing cabinet posts for the executive branch and grant additional opportunities for citizens to be involved in government. We should not be enriching ourselves, but grant some of this prosperity to Southerners. Southerners are clamoring for action on a number of fronts and we need to be bold if we are going to turn things around.

7. As it pertains to this issue, it has no bearing on my ability to serve. I have publicly apologized to these women and was going through a phase during my college years. This is no excuse for those statements, but I assure you I have committed no crimes while in office. After what we've seen transpire in the past, I want you to know I'll hear the concerns of female users and Southerners in the South to propose new standards of conduct for officeholders. As Governor, I'll open a public forum on the matter.

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2022, 11:36:10 PM »

Rebuttal

If anyone knows me throughout my career, I've placed principles over party and partisanship. LT does not appreciate the fact that I can work in tandem with the other side. He has allowed himself to devolve to petty politics and devious behavior un-befitting of a sitting Governor. Behind the scenes, the Governor uses his office as a weapon to intimidate others and get the best of them. That is not the definition of integrity. I assure you, that on day one of a Spark administration, this will end. I respect my office and I will respect all Southerners.

Round 2

1. If anything, creating additional sub-regional seats increases the amount of competition in the South. I disagree with the notion that this is unfair in any way. It is not a Federalist idea, but a Southern idea for more people wanting to run for office. I support the new system in its entirety.

2. Civility and dignity are imperative ideals to strive for in our region. As Governor, I will ensure that these principles guide the actions of our administration. Via executive order, I would establish a bi-partisan ethics board to institute new standards of conduct for officeholders by implementing guidelines for behavior. We should expect the best conduct from our public officials while serving in office. Another way to promote civility and dignity is to respect our political opponents and not vilify everyone with whom we come into contact. The atmosphere created by the incumbent administration has been toxic, and we need to reverse course immediately.

3. The Southern education system largely should ensure each of our students has access to a high-quality education. As a delegate, I introduced a bill that implemented mandatory pre-K in the South as well as a portfolio system for assessment. As Governor, I plan to build on these initiatives by involving parents more in the process of their student's education and establishing additional funding for after-school activities and recreational centers.

4. The best way to address poverty in the South is ensuring that each Southerner has the tools that they need to thrive. This involves subsidizing employment programs in order for people to get quality job training for higher wages, and we need to expand the child tax credit for middle class families. Poverty is cyclic, and we need to disrupt its root cause from preventing it from occurring in the future. My administration will leave no one behind on this issue.

5. I am grateful for Governor LT being steadfast in response to the COVID crisis. And the others, for their determination.

6. Climate change is absolutely a valid concern and real threat to our region. However, I do not support impose additional taxes or regulations upon our businesses. I believe we can find fair solutions that are both business and environmentally friendly. In particular, I support reducing electricity costs for the average Southerner up to 1/3. This will cut our emissions on this front. Also, I will to help establish a regional energy authority to present a plan in reducing these costs to the Chamber of Delegates by May 31. We must gradually shift from our dependence on fossil fuels and gasoline-powered vehicles to electric vehicles by 2050. This is the reason I support subsidizing for the cost of production of electric cars. Rest assured, the issue of climate change will be addressed under a Spark governorship.

7. This proposal will have the effect of spurring activity in the region by involving the citizens directly. A Citizen Communication Corp will be formed by executive order. The Chamber of Delegates and I will inform citizens in advance that these committee meetings are being held. Each committee will address an issue such as COVID, housing, or education. There will be a weekly rotation of committees to keep ideas fresh. The committee agenda will be set by a citizen who will serve as chair. The CoD will then address these questions or concerns on how to best implement solutions to that issue. The Corp will meet its goal by firstly gaining the attention of the Chamber of Delegates about issues, secondly, providing a public forum for citizens to exchange ideas, and for new players to gain prominence as advocates.

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2022, 11:40:00 PM »

Call to Action

I urge all Southerners to join me in this fight to save our region. I promise you that we will make boundless progress in the next session. A vote for this administration is a vote for more of the same. Are you satisfied with what has transpired over the past year? If not, join me for a better South, one that is committed to sensibility, bi-partisanahip, and less partisan rancor. A region filled with civility, not cunning tactics. It will be my mission each day to fight for you.

Remember, polls open at 12 AM EST. I am honored to receive your consideration and to have your vote. Don't forget to VOTE Spark. For those ideologically opposed to me, please consider a high preference

Thank you.

Best,

Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2022, 10:07:04 AM »
« Edited: January 23, 2022, 10:10:26 AM by Opposition Leader Spark »

Withdrawal from the race

My fellow Southerners, with this election's results looking like the path to victory is closing, I am announcing this evening that I am withdrawing from the race for Southern Governor. I chose to run to spur activity in the region, which is what we most desperately need. I plan to run again in the future for this office.

Until that time, I hope to continue our work in the Senate to fight for this region and all Atlasians. My commitment to this region is unwavering and I look forward to keep working for everyone. I encourage voters to vote their conscience in this election for the best and most viable candidate who can bring change to the South.

Best,

Spark
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2022, 11:15:40 AM »
« Edited: January 23, 2022, 11:42:59 AM by ‎Ishan »

Any comments about your ban from LT's server due to "sexual harassment"?
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2022, 05:45:41 PM »

Re-election campaign for Senate

As you may know, I am seeking re-election to the Atlasian Senate. We have made great progress in the last few terms and I want to continue working to serve you. If re-elected, some priorities that I will focus on include:

-Expanding broadband access to each Atlasian
-Increasing the tax credit for small businesses
-Supporting clean coal, natural gas, and credits for renewable energy
-Investing at least $1 million in constructing new bridges, roads, and tunnels
-Work to better interconnect our rail systems by increasing efficiency of travel
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2022, 06:42:01 PM »

Resignation

My fellow Atlasians, I've been humbled and honored by the support I've been given over the past year. Your confidence in me can never be repaid. The south has been incredible progress since I've been in office. But it's not time to pass the torch to the next generation of leaders who can best solve the crises we face. In light of the uncertainty surrounding my health IRL, as well as diminishing returns, I am dropping out of the race for re-election. I endorse Mr. Reactionary, as I know he is a true fighter for Atlasians and gets much done with legislation.

I have many important priorities to focus on soon IRL so my attention must be fully there. I was dedicated to putting the South first and foremost and I am most proud of that. I intend on enjoying retirement.

Thank you all.

Best,

Spark
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2022, 12:37:39 AM »

I hope you have the best for your health and your other priorities, Spark.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2022, 08:01:00 AM »

I hope you have the best for your health and your other priorities, Spark.

Thanks Cao.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2022, 01:58:50 PM »

I wish all the best for you, man.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2022, 11:47:54 AM »

Campaign for Southern Chamber

Hello everyone, I announced yesterday to run for Southern Chamber yet again. I believe my record speaks for itself but we must defend our region against this lawless affront placed upon us. This crisis has made me unable to stand on the sidelines and watch this charade happen. Make no mistake about it, Kansas is part of the South. As a legislator and citizen, I will do all I can within my power to preserve that state's right to remain unfettered by executive overreach. During my career, I've always been committed to doing what is in the best interest of the people.

Some campaign priorities include:
-Battling inflationary pressures on our citizens and businesses by introducing a gas tax rebate
-Fight for Kansas by protecting its territorial integrity and sovereignty
-Expanding educational tax credits for low-income areas
-Establishing a regional energy authority to lower electricity costs

When we work together, we win. I plan to deliver yet again for the South.

Thank you all for your consideration and confidence.

Best,

Spark
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2022, 01:17:54 PM »

Good afternoon.

2 campaign questions if you are open to them?

Do you support all of the 100+ laws passed this session?

Will you vote for future bills introduced by Queen Fhtagn and King Reagente?

Thanks! Have a good Friday!
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2022, 01:27:43 PM »

Endorsed
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2022, 07:22:21 AM »

Election Day

I will honor any result of this election. I can say that we have triumphed before and we will do so again. No obstacle is too large to keep us from reaching our goals together. Remember to vote Spark for the reform that is necessary. I will defend Kansas, our liberty, and our prosperity.

Vote for a sensible and pragmatic choice for Southern Chamber of Delegates. I have proven I can get results and work with other legislators and the Governor.

I appreciate your consideration and hope to earn your vote.

Best,

Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2022, 05:21:02 AM »

Victory

I appreciate your confidence in me to serve once again in the Chamber of Delegates. I assure you that we will put the South on the best path to success and prosperity by defending Kansas and fighting for the downtrodden.

Thank you for your support.

-Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2022, 10:14:33 AM »

Progress this session

I have voted in the affirmative on a record number of bills and introduced a bill that included grocery tax rebates and increased the child tax credit.

Let's keep moving forward!

- Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2022, 10:16:20 AM »

Running write-in campaign

I am running for at-large Senate this weekend. Please consider my platform, which is very similar to my presidential campaign platform. I'd bring all of those solutions to fruition on a national scale. Atlasia is in need of dire reforms and I plan to work with the new presidential administration if I am elected to Congress.

Thank you, and I hope to earn your vote and good luck to all candidates this weekend.

Best,

- Spark
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2022, 06:49:16 AM »
« Edited: June 20, 2022, 07:07:39 AM by Senator-elect Spark »

Victory

Well ATLASIA, we've done it. YOU have sent a Federalist President to the White House for the first time since Tmth in 2019. This is truly HISTORIC for not only the Federalist Party but for you. Firstly I'd like to say congratulations to our President-elect Joseph Cao, and Vice President-elect ReaganClinton. They together are going to bring bold, decisive solutions to Atlasia. Cao is the guy who is going to fix the activity crisis with a Federalist majority by his side, we are going to curb the COVID pandemic and get businesses roaring again, and most of all, we are going to restore the vitality of this game. I plan to fill the void in Congress as President pro tempore.

You know it, the voters have decided on a FED FUTURE that is going to raise all of our citizens to new heights. With that being said, I'd like to extend a humble and sincere thank you to all of those who voted in this election. To my supporters, please know that I will continue to be an outspoken advocate for you. To all of our people, I now will represent ALL of ATLASIA as your at-large Senator. I plan to work amicably with not only my party members, but everybody. I'm going to be the earpiece to our President on all of the solutions that we need.

I sincerely appreciate this continued confidence in me to lead ATLASIA back toward a prosperous future.

Best,

- Spark
Make America Grumpy Again
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2022, 04:22:38 PM »

Congratulations on a hard fought victory. I look forward to you representing me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies