Biden's oval office decoration (official)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 06:42:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Biden's oval office decoration (official)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Your opinion ?
Freedom Decoration

Horrible Decoration

Mixed

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Biden's oval office decoration (official)  (Read 2022 times)
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2021, 11:30:59 PM »

It's nice enough, though granted, it's literally just the Clinton office decor with different couches & wallpaper, but I always loved the Clinton carpet, so I'm more than happy to see its return. Happy to see The Avenue in the Rain's rightful return to the Oval as well (I think it perpetually belongs there almost as - if not as - much as the Resolute Desk), & the portraits of FDR/Franklin/Hamilton as well as the variety of busts are a welcome plus (gone almost completely undiscussed in comparison to the King/RFK/Chavez busts is the more-than-welcome return of the Truman bust, which hasn't been in the Oval since the Ford/Carter days), but the gold curtains are literally Trump's, so I wouldn't mind seeing them changed, at least to W.'s curtains if Biden's intent on keeping them gold-ish.

Overall, I think Biden chose a decor that reflects him well in its understated functionality & tastefulness.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies