Kellyanne Conway's daughter posts her mom's abusive rant, saying she wished she aborted her
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:34:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kellyanne Conway's daughter posts her mom's abusive rant, saying she wished she aborted her
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway's daughter posts her mom's abusive rant, saying she wished she aborted her  (Read 4341 times)
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2021, 04:18:26 PM »

Whocare.  This is the worst type of tabloid fodder.  But hey, Democrats have stooped miserably lowwhen covering Ms. Conway in the past as well...

Seriously, find a new Republican Barbie to project onto already.  This woman hasn't worked in the White House since before the election.  The amount of attention given to her (relative to other Trump stooges) shows how sexist liberals and the MSM can really be.         

Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2021, 04:18:47 PM »

This is an odd thread with the "Glad she shared this" takes fighting with the "Kids these days" takes.

It's her social media account. Can't blame her if she finds her mother crazy and wants to share that.

If you think it's none of your business, than don't pay attention to it.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2021, 04:51:04 PM »

Whocare.  This is the worst type of tabloid fodder.  But hey, Democrats have stooped miserably lowwhen covering Ms. Conway in the past as well...

Seriously, find a new Republican Barbie to project onto already.  This woman hasn't worked in the White House since before the election.  The amount of attention given to her (relative to other Trump stooges) shows how sexist liberals and the MSM can really be.         

Her daughter shared this video for everyone to see/read.
"Sexist liberals" did nothing to divulge this for public consumption.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2021, 05:27:09 PM »

Kellyanne Conway would have succeeded in life if she could remove cellphones from 2 childs.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2021, 06:19:28 PM »

The idea that what a teenage girl posts on TikTok about her mom is worthy of political discussion is, in itself, a gross editorialization and a grave tell about how much respect liberals have for Trump’s former staff (i.e., definite private citizens)

And something tells me we wouldn’t be having this conversation if what was posted involved male members of Trump’s former staff.  Y’all just like to pick on GOP Barbie!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2021, 06:21:29 PM »

The idea that what a teenage girl posts on TikTok about her mom is worthy of political discussion is, in itself, a gross editorialization and a grave tell about how much respect liberals have for Trump’s former staff (i.e., definite private citizens)

And something tells me we wouldn’t be having this conversation if what was posted involved male members of Trump’s former staff.  Y’all just like to pick on GOP Barbie!

You're going to have to put a little more effort into your trolling. Nothing "tells" you we wouldn't be dunking on Stephen Miller or whoever if their families weren't exposing them in public.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2021, 06:23:30 PM »

You like to use the word "sexist," yet you are the one, twice now, referring to Kellyanne as a "Barbie."
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2021, 06:58:57 PM »

You're going to have to put a little more effort into your trolling. Nothing "tells" you we wouldn't be dunking on Stephen Miller or whoever if their families weren't exposing them in public.

C'mon Harry, even the lamestream media was self-aware enough (in 2017!) to admit that the criticism reserved for Conway and other female Trump administration officials (i.e., Betsy DeVos) was disproportionate, lol

You like to use the word "sexist," yet you are the one, twice now, referring to Kellyanne as a "Barbie."

You're obviously not very good at catching sarcasm....calling her "Barbie" is the point, big guy.  Conway gets disproportionately targeted because her blonde hair and above-average looks (i.e., "Barbie") feed a certain stereotype about ditzy, undeserving women. 

To both you and Harry - neither one of you has contended with me that a teenager's TikTok posts are not worth belaboring as a matter of serious political consequence.  Can we at least agree there?  or is the TDS still too strong with the both of you?   
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2021, 07:36:00 PM »
« Edited: January 20, 2021, 07:46:52 PM by GP270watch »

You know your argument stinks when you're defending Kellyanne Conway and Betsy DeVos.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2021, 04:11:09 AM »

"kellyanne Conway oddly kneeled on couch during an Oval Office meeting with HBUC heads. She now explains why"

"OHMAGODZ THE DEMOCRATS ARZ SO SEXJST AN AWFUKS Cry Cry Cry"
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2021, 04:14:23 AM »

Anyone see her daughters Instagram?

It’s the symbolic representation of the
saying “15 will get you 20”

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2021, 04:14:42 AM »

Um, yes, we absolutely would be talking about it if this was posted about George Conway.

Always so adorable watching members of the caveman party hysterically over-compensate for its inate sexist thuggery.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2021, 07:43:47 AM »

On a serious note: It’s so sad Kellyanne has thrown away her relationship with her kids and her husband in order to please such a worthless person like Trump
Yes officer it’s this comment right here
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2021, 09:19:34 AM »

Claudia is actually a really nice person to people on Tiktok who aren’t Trump
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2021, 09:38:35 AM »

A prime example of how there are things in life more important than your job or politics. She wasn't off curing cancer or what have you. Her job was literally to give advice to Donald Trump, and to go on TV and lie about whatever she was told to lie about that day so she could "defend" something that very obviously had no reasonable defense. She was effectively a propaganda minister.

So that is what she blew up her family over. Not something to be proud of, regardless of your political affiliations.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2021, 05:22:28 PM »

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2021, 05:25:58 PM »

On a serious note: It’s so sad Kellyanne has thrown away her relationship with her kids and her husband in order to please such a worthless person like Trump

She's 16, and looking at her mother's unbelievably bad aging, she'd better enjoy her youth while it lasts.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2021, 06:04:37 PM »

She's 16, and looking at her mother's unbelievably bad aging, she'd better enjoy her youth while it lasts.
Oh I’m sorry that makes it better
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2021, 06:22:36 PM »

Hahaha touché.

I mean.... morally no. Legally speaking... 16 is legal in 31 states.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2021, 06:24:48 PM »

I'm talking more about Kellyanne looking like a corpse even before she turned 50.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2021, 06:26:19 PM »

Hahaha touché.

Wow, you had that stat ready to go...
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2021, 06:35:26 PM »

Hahaha touché.

Oh now I get why the boy hates Georgia being that’s it’s one of the original 13............it’s too old for him
hyouzel the predictor
hyouzel
United States

P P
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2021, 06:37:51 PM »

Hahaha touché.

You better be under 18 or else we all have some questions for you.... I knew something was off from the moment you doomed about GA!!! TO JAIL YOU GO
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2021, 07:00:03 PM »

Hahaha touché.

LOL. Well I knew it was that way in Mass. I had thought MA was unique in that way and that it was 18 most places but hey google helps
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2021, 07:00:57 PM »

Hahaha touché.

You better be under 18 or else we all have some questions for you.... I knew something was off from the moment you doomed about GA!!! TO JAIL YOU GO

LOL.

Def not. My first vote cast was for Barack Obama.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies