Kellyanne Conway's daughter posts her mom's abusive rant, saying she wished she aborted her
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:26:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kellyanne Conway's daughter posts her mom's abusive rant, saying she wished she aborted her
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway's daughter posts her mom's abusive rant, saying she wished she aborted her  (Read 4291 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2021, 07:26:15 PM »

Anyone see her daughters Instagram?

It’s the symbolic representation of the
saying “15 will get you 20”

On a serious note: It’s so sad Kellyanne has thrown away her relationship with her kids and her husband in order to please such a worthless person like Trump
Yes officer it’s this comment right here

Hahaha touché.

On a serious note: It’s so sad Kellyanne has thrown away her relationship with her kids and her husband in order to please such a worthless person like Trump

She's 16, and looking at her mother's unbelievably bad aging, she'd better enjoy her youth while it lasts.
Oh I’m sorry that makes it better

I mean.... morally no. Legally speaking... 16 is legal in 31 states.

Wow, you had that stat ready to go...

LOL. Well I knew it was that way in Mass. I had thought MA was unique in that way and that it was 18 most places but hey google helps

Would you PLEASE stop posting about this? The thread has already broken its maximum creepy content level, and that's saying something for Atlas.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2021, 08:10:30 PM »
« Edited: January 21, 2021, 09:02:46 PM by Progressive Pessimist »

Every time we get more news out of the Conway family the situation just seems to get sadder and sadder but also more and more infuriating. I have OCD myself and I would feel even worse than I usually do if I didn't have parents who were understanding about it. Claudia doesn't, at least from whst it seems with her mom. That lack od a support system is clearly why she is forced to turn to social media instead. Kellyanne Conway is a sociopath and it's no wonder why she felt at home as a self-centered hypocrite within the Republican Party and Trump administration.

I don't know what kind of family therapist would be able to handle this all, but they're needed stat!
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2021, 10:41:12 PM »

Hahaha touché.

She's 16, and looking at her mother's unbelievably bad aging, she'd better enjoy her youth while it lasts.
Oh I’m sorry that makes it better

I mean.... morally no. Legally speaking... 16 is legal in 31 states.

Wow, you had that stat ready to go...

LOL. Well I knew it was that way in Mass. I had thought MA was unique in that way and that it was 18 most places but hey google helps

Would you PLEASE stop posting about this? The thread has already broken its maximum creepy content level, and that's saying something for Atlas.

Jesus Christ Lighten Up lol
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2021, 11:45:19 PM »

Every time we get more news out of the Conway family the situation just seems to get sadder and sadder but also more and more infuriating. I have OCD myself and I would feel even worse than I usually do if I didn't have parents who were understanding about it. Claudia doesn't, at least from whst it seems with her mom. That lack od a support system is clearly why she is forced to turn to social media instead. Kellyanne Conway is a sociopath and it's no wonder why she felt at home as a self-centered hypocrite within the Republican Party and Trump administration.

I don't know what kind of family therapist would be able to handle this all, but they're needed stat!

There is also a great political divide between the Conways and their daughter. From what I've seen, Claudia Conway despises Trump and is a staunch liberal, although she wasn't old enough to vote in 2020. I'm sure this has been the cause of much of their troubles, as it has been for many other families in recent years.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2021, 11:49:16 PM »

Well, we already knew that a...certain poster was a seriously messed up individual. Now we have a better idea of just how much.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2021, 12:02:10 AM »

Horrifying. I really hope Claudia can use this as proof to obtain emancipation. She deserves so much better than that grotesque, pitiful excuse of a mother.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2021, 12:08:48 AM »

Well, we already knew that a...certain poster was a seriously messed up individual. Now we have a better idea of just how much.

I can't tell if you're referring to Millennial "Jailbait" Moderate or Del "M'lady" Tachi.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2021, 12:13:48 AM »

Tell it to Chris Hansen
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2021, 12:14:45 AM »

Isn't he a convicted fraudster now?
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2021, 12:16:51 AM »
« Edited: January 22, 2021, 12:24:23 AM by lfromnj »

Anyway my opinion;
 Claudia seems like an annoying brat and both her parents should have taken her phone away months ago and its still absolute insanity she still has access to her phone. Anyway it seems that both her parents were busy with their jobs and ignored her for far too long and she started acting out till they both quit/scaled back their jobs but its too late now.
  However, no child should ever really be told they should have been aborted, that is way too far for any parent to say and absolutely crazy. Even if the child is really annoying and dumb etc, its the duty of the parent to understand which lines you do not cross.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2021, 12:32:32 AM »

Horrifying. I really hope Claudia can use this as proof to obtain emancipation. She deserves so much better than that grotesque, pitiful excuse of a mother.

That would require her to also be working full time and be able to support herself.  Much harder than you think.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2021, 12:54:41 AM »

That would require her to also be working full time and be able to support herself.  Much harder than you think.

She seems to have enough social media following that she'd be able to monetize it. Living off Patreon and ad revenues isn't exactly a dream, but it's better than relying on abusive parents.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2021, 05:54:55 AM »

Take a nap.

All I said was she was the symbolic representation of “15 gets you 20” - because the REALITY is her outward appearance is one of a MUCH older woman. When someone said she’s actually 16, I facetiously said “oh well, 16’s legal”.

I don’t think he’s a fraudster as much as a hypocrite.

He got caught in a “cheating” undercover set up. Obviously no legal ramifications for something like that. He was made out to be a massive hypocrite for it which I never understood - I really don’t think the comparisons between 40yos trying to get with 12 year olds is equal to a man who simply just cheated on his wife.

Anyway my opinion;
 Claudia seems like an annoying brat and both her parents should have taken her phone away months ago and its still absolute insanity she still has access to her phone. Anyway it seems that both her parents were busy with their jobs and ignored her for far too long and she started acting out till they both quit/scaled back their jobs but its too late now.
  However, no child should ever really be told they should have been aborted, that is way too far for any parent to say and absolutely crazy. Even if the child is really annoying and dumb etc, its the duty of the parent to understand which lines you do not cross.

I mean she seems like a brat yes but at the same time she’s a product of the treatment from KellyAnne who seems clearly to be the driver of the toxicity in the family. As you said the aborted comment is just  disgusting - there are plenty of teenagers who have offed themselves from hearing far minimal comments
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2021, 08:54:15 AM »

Whocare.  This is the worst type of tabloid fodder.  But hey, Democrats have stooped miserably lowwhen covering Ms. Conway in the past as well...

Seriously, find a new Republican Barbie to project onto already.  This woman hasn't worked in the White House since before the election.  The amount of attention given to her (relative to other Trump stooges) shows how sexist liberals and the MSM can really be.         

Abusing children to own the libs.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2021, 08:57:54 AM »

Whocare.  This is the worst type of tabloid fodder.  But hey, Democrats have stooped miserably lowwhen covering Ms. Conway in the past as well...

Seriously, find a new Republican Barbie to project onto already.  This woman hasn't worked in the White House since before the election.  The amount of attention given to her (relative to other Trump stooges) shows how sexist liberals and the MSM can really be.         

Abusing children to own the libs.

"It's just a game"
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies