PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:09:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it  (Read 67788 times)
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: January 09, 2022, 06:50:08 AM »

Mastriano willwin the primary as polls show. VOTERS DON'T CARE ABOUT JAN 6, they care about bread and butter issues like inflation/gas prices. In the red wave this year Mastriano will win against shapiro sorry red avatars.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 08:40:03 AM »

Mastriano officially in.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 05:34:42 PM »

I expect Doug Mastriano to win big in both the primary and general election. He is a colorful character and is a big Stop the Steal supporter, so he will destroy Josh Shapiro considering that Trumpism is very popular in Pennsylvania nowadays.
Well he's led all primary polls so far.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 11:07:33 PM »

Have been hearing rumors Trump is planning on endorsing Lou Barletta pretty soon.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 08:57:58 AM »

Have been hearing rumors Trump is planning on endorsing Lou Barletta pretty soon.

Why? He got his ass handed to him in 2018. He's a proven loser. Trump should endorse Mastriano, who will win the primary anyway.

+ Mastriano is much more closer to Trump ideologically (though Barletta is crazy too, but Mastriano is bat sh*t)
Eh, Trump got annoyed at Mastriano earlier when he implied he was endorsed by Trump when he wasn't.
Barletta has been one of Trump's closest allies, he was one of the first people to endorse him back in 2016 and tbh he's probably closer ideologically to Trump (remember he was one of the most hardline reps on immigration). He also was pushing election fraud stuff, calling for decertification and was one of the "alternate electors".
Trump has had problems with Mastriano before and is very close with Barletta, it seems pretty obvious who he will endorse in this very close primary. And like I said I've been hearing rumors that he'll endorse him soon.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 10:38:09 AM »

Trump endorsement likely coming in the next few days. Either Barletta or Mastriano.
I don't have any sources, I just have a gut feeling about it.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 08:34:03 PM »

No Trump endorsement at the rally
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2022, 09:41:42 PM »

Barletta is better than Mastriano. He's better on the issues, he's more electable and Doug seems like a bit of a grifter.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2022, 02:43:09 AM »

Melissa Hart out, endorses Barletta. It seems like the movement to stop Mastriano is uniting behind Barletta, but it may be too late.

The PA GOP is only better at campaigns than 45 state Democratic parties, which is sh**t for a GOP affiliate. Barletta is possibly the only candidate worse than Mastriano.
Barletta is WAY better of a candidate than Mastriano lmao
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2022, 09:55:20 PM »

I don't think Mastriano has mentioned 2020 even once since winning the primary. His main problem is money, but that should flow in later on.
I think its pretty uncontroversial to say now that Mastriano has exceeded everyone's expectations.
If Mastriano doesn't mention 2020 and Shapiro makes it a centrepoint of his campaign (which is looking likely), this might have some VA-GOV parallels (I know Youngkin is a better candidate than Doug, but PA is double digits more Republican than VA).
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2022, 10:48:37 PM »

I think its pretty uncontroversial to say now that Mastriano has exceeded everyone's expectations.
Yes, if only because there were none.
Most were expecting him to have no chance and lose in a blowout. Now it looks like he's running a competitive race and a good general election campaign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies