PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:42:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it  (Read 67664 times)
zoz
Rookie

« on: April 14, 2022, 09:14:17 AM »

It looks like Barletta is tanking in recent polls. Is this a temporary phenomena, or is this the beginning of the end for his campaign? If so, why is this happening?
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 03:50:53 PM »

https://www.cityandstatepa.com/politics/2022/04/new-poll-shows-doug-mastriano-14-point-lead-pennsylvania-gop-primary-governor/366333/

Third poll in April that shows Lou Barletta in third behind Mastriano and McSwain. Barletta continues to slide, Mastriano rockets ahead and McSwain seems to be holding steady despite Trump's anti-endorsement. Does Mastriano have this race sealed up? What chance does Lou have at winning at this point? How is McSwain managing to tread water despite Trump's attacks? Curious to hear some thoughts.
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2022, 10:56:17 AM »

I saw Dave White and Jake Corman at the rally, not sure about any others. Mastriano signs blanketed the surrounding area to the degree that I think he'll win Westmoreland County next week.
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 10:59:28 AM »

Trafalgar poll today shows Mastriano at 28%, ten points ahead of nearest rival Barletta.

Unless the undecideds overwhelmingly break for Lou, it's over.
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 12:04:01 PM »

Melissa Hart out, endorses Barletta. It seems like the movement to stop Mastriano is uniting behind Barletta, but it may be too late.

If they want to stop Mastriano they'll need more than Corman's and Hart's combined 43 supporters
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2022, 09:34:35 AM »

Here's my prediction for tonight (I'm a little more confident about this one than the Senate):

Mastriano: 40%
Barletta: 25%
McSwain: 18%
White: 11%
Other: 4%

Mastriano is going to dominate across western and especially central PA, keeping Lou confined to the cluster of counties around Luzerne/old PA-11 and possibly down towards Lehigh Valley/Philly suburbs. McSwain and White could win their respective home counties of Chester and Delaware but that's about it for them.
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2022, 08:20:24 PM »

Here's my prediction for tonight (I'm a little more confident about this one than the Senate):

Mastriano: 40%
Barletta: 25%
McSwain: 18%
White: 11%
Other: 4%

Mastriano is going to dominate across western and especially central PA, keeping Lou confined to the cluster of counties around Luzerne/old PA-11 and possibly down towards Lehigh Valley/Philly suburbs. McSwain and White could win their respective home counties of Chester and Delaware but that's about it for them.

I called this one pretty well if I do say so myself (but then again this was expected)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies