PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:50:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it  (Read 67282 times)
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« on: May 13, 2022, 06:15:46 PM »

Either the GOP will look like massive idiots after this, or Mastriano will pull this out and every D-PA on Atlas moves to New Jersey.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 07:48:24 AM »

IF Mastriano runs on the economy and Shapiro runs on "muh January 6th", then Mastriano will likely win. It doesn't matter how extreme he is.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 02:43:54 PM »

If Mastriano wins, will Democrats who live in PA flee the state en mass?
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 03:26:36 PM »

So, are we going to ignore the news of this cold case and it's potential effects if true?

Not even saying it is true, I'm waiting for more evidence first personally, but news like this could hurt Shapiro if true.
This is a 90% Democrat forum. How much do you think they'll care?
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 02:56:30 PM »

So, are we going to ignore the news of this cold case and it's potential effects if true?

Not even saying it is true, I'm waiting for more evidence first personally, but news like this could hurt Shapiro if true.
This is a 90% Democrat forum. How much do you think they'll care?

I have a YouTube video!!!! Why won't biased Atlas red avatars acknowledge this GROUNDBREAKING and LEGITIMATE story. more LIBERAL BIAS. I am a truthteller!! pay attention to me!!!

I have a feeling you didn't even read what I said. And I quote myself "Not even saying it is true, I'm waiting for more evidence first personally..." but clowns like you and wbrocks (who said Bredesen would win TN in 2018 because Blackburn was 'nuts', btw) didn't realize that I'm just giving out information that's out there so you aren't blindsided from the news of it does turn out to be true.

Quick side note too, on the PA Sen Race, I waited to see if anyone posted the Mother's Day that Oz made and...no one did. Can't say I'm not surprised by that though.
Delusional Atlas Democrats will believe anything in the summer when Democrats lead all the competitive races in the "polls".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies