PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:24:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA GOV 2022: Stick a fork in it  (Read 67794 times)
Hollywood
« on: January 09, 2022, 08:27:40 AM »

Mastriano willwin the primary as polls show. VOTERS DON'T CARE ABOUT JAN 6, they care about bread and butter issues like inflation/gas prices. In the red wave this year Mastriano will win against shapiro sorry red avatars.

It's pretty funny the Democrats hid three polls this week cause it's literally armageddon.

They should have hired me to advise them.  Everyone I does not give one F about J6 cause it's already been talked about by most Americans who naturally come to the conclusion that it was an unfortunate event, but Democrats had like thousands of unfortunate riots that they could have easily condemned.  They could have pulled support. 

So let them keep jerking off to fantasies of imprisoning their political opponents in defense of a democracy.  A Democracy they don't believe should be bound by the very constitution and Republic that provided such a grand privilege, and sparked the revolutionary movement from France to Russia to Prussia. 
Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 06:05:21 AM »

This forum is really going to delude itself with this race. I will enjoy your conventional wisdom punditry getting smashed to pieces in November.

Why so? Do you think candidate candidate is totally irrelevant here and the red wave is just big enough to carry any far-right lunatic over the finishline in a state that Biden won?

PA already elected a Dem gov in D-midterm as recent as eight years ago.

I'm not saying Mastriano will win. But this idea that he's a "far-right lunatic" as you describe him is entirely subjective, and candidate quality is being decided by partisan liberals such as yourself thinking you can neutrally analyze candidates. And this is why you guys keep getting elections so wrong.

He was seen crossing a police barricades while some rioters were entering the Capital Building so blah blah blah!  These people are brainwashed.  They imagine that everyone protesting the election process was part of this big conspiracy to violently overthrow the government, as opposed to a small groups of extremists instigating a riot by using the crowd.  Oh... And every Republican has to condemn the political issue as opposed to just criticizing violence, because those are inseparable to Democrats. And don't bring up any of those thousands of Antifa and BLM riots, or the violent left-wing occupation of US soil known as Chop.  But of course those are different.  

Democrats aren't capable of neutrality anymore.  Mastriano seems like a strong candidate that can make a compelling economic case to voters in PA, and I'm actually impressed with his qualifications given the comments on the forum.  They are literally running a Bernie Bro in PA that once chased a black dude with a shotgun for 'some reason', and they aren't concerned about running a left-wing lunatic?  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies