Why is there such a strong far-right sentiment among certain young men in America? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:52:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 15 Down, 35 To Go)
  Why is there such a strong far-right sentiment among certain young men in America? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why is there such a strong far-right sentiment among certain young men in America?  (Read 3488 times)
Ron DeSantis enthusiast
FranciscoM97

« on: January 14, 2021, 05:10:10 AM »

I don't really think they represent a big part of young men, I'm 23 and maybe it's my environment, but most people are liberal on social issues or they simply don't care of someone being gay or whatever, it's your life. This far-right incels of 4Chan are the typical weirdos but they're a loudy minority, I can guarantee you that almost anybody know who Nick Fuentes is lol
Ron DeSantis enthusiast
FranciscoM97

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 11:26:25 PM »

I don't really think they represent a big part of young men, I'm 23 and maybe it's my environment, but most people are liberal on social issues or they simply don't care of someone being gay or whatever, it's your life. This far-right incels of 4Chan are the typical weirdos but they're a loudy minority, I can guarantee you that almost anybody know who Nick Fuentes is lol

I don't get this assertion that incels are exclusively far right/alt right. I've known plenty who were Bernie Bros...I'll concede the one thing incels tend not to be is centrist.

I didn't imply that incels are only far-right, I was only describing the young far-right men, but I would say that most of them tend to be far-right than Bernie bros, I mean, Chapos community is not that big like 4Chan
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies