Why is there such a strong far-right sentiment among certain young men in America? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:49:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Why is there such a strong far-right sentiment among certain young men in America? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why is there such a strong far-right sentiment among certain young men in America?  (Read 3553 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« on: January 22, 2021, 02:47:37 PM »

Sexual frustration, testosterone, and anorexia, a dangerous combination. .
Hey, I’m not a far-righter, that’s not an excuse!
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 12:57:19 AM »

Sexual frustration, testosterone, and anorexia, a dangerous combination. .
Hey, I’m not a far-righter, that’s not an excuse!

If your BMI is closer to (or above) average, then one of those is solved. Really, I am deadly serious about my conjecture.

Anorexia kills young women without making them violent (I think of the late Karen Carpenter); many of the young men involved in violent outbursts seem to be pathologically thin. That includes Dylann Roof*, Jared Laughner, and the fellow who shot up a cinema in Aurora, Colorado.

Testosterone makes a huge difference in character. Don't believe me? My family had two golden cocker spaniels, one male and one female. The female was as placid as is possible and the male was much more aggressive. Both were neutered, but it is obviously that the female had no testosterone. Sure, female dogs with puppies are literal bitches (and that is how the word came into derogatory use against women) and you can expect them to protect their puppies ferociously just as would any carnivore. At that female dogs are as violently protective as female "tigers and lions and bears"; mess with puppies and you will get hurt. The dogs had the same family, and they had much the same environment through their lives. They were even of the same breed, which matters -- so I am not contrasting a Golden Retriever against an infamously-aggressive breed like a Yorkshire tiger -- excuse me, terrier, or even two different "mousehounds".*

In any event, fascist and communist causes are more likely to attract males than females. Although there are obese fascists like Goering, it is easier to see that hunger and sexual frustration (which relates to mass poverty in hard times) makes violent totalitarian causes more attractive, especially to men. Women are not as prone to fascist causes, becoming at most 'auxiliaries' of totalitarian causes and almost never formal leaders. Just look at the lists of people executed in Stalin's Great Purge (Stalin seems to have kept his hands off women and to have been a male-chauvinist pig) and the registers of executed war criminals or similar offenders after the demise of regimes of Adolf Hitler, Hideki Tojo, Satan Hussein, and the madhouse behind the Rwanda genocide. If you think that this is irrelevant to America... then the KKK (which was a powerful organization in the 1920's) was a heavily-male organization. Such is so also with later Klans and with neo-Nazi cults. There's good reason for the Proud Boys calling themselves the Proud Boys.

I could also suggest that one Nazi concern attractive to "Aryan" men with the infamous "lean and hungry look"... that attractive young German women might find more economic security with a middle-aged and slightly-overweight Jewish man, probably a successful small businessman or professional. A commonplace stereotype of Jews in Nazi propaganda, perhaps third only to noses shaped like sixes and tightly-curled hair, was obesity.     

It is telling that the victorious Allies quickly insisted upon the female franchise in Italy and Japan... and that Charles de Gaulle acquiesced to a demand by his British and American allies that France give women the vote. Women were less likely to fall for fascist and communist causes, and the collaborationists in France during World War II were also largely male. 

So, eat hearty, men! If you can't get the girls, then enjoy some clam chowder, cheeseburgers, or cherry pie instead. None of those is comparable to an orgasm, but one can have an unhealthy BMI on either side of normality.

*Wouldn't it have been better had he met a nice black girl at the church that he shot up, fallen in love with her, married her and had some stunningly-beautiful biracial children with her, with his story entitled "How I left a Heritage of Hate" in Ebony or Jet Magazine.   

**Cats. My effort at humor in a deadly subject. 
So um...my BMI has always been naturally low, and when I was restricting it fell to levels that in most people would be much worse (obv way below average)
Am I the next Dylan Roof?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies