Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:11:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread  (Read 26394 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: January 14, 2021, 09:35:01 AM »

Her grounds are probably that Biden wants people to wear masks.

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/qanon-supporting-congresswoman-marjorie-taylor-greene-caused-a-screaming-match-when-she-refused-to-wear-a-mask-at-her-swearing-in/articleshow/80099764.cms
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 05:59:45 PM »

What is your diagnosis Badger? Paranoid schizophrenia?. Most of these facially crazy types, I think fit more in the lean and hungry amoral performance artists category. Mirror, mirror on the wall, does MTG really, really believe the Qanon world view after all?

I still don't get the pedophilia grand unified theory of QAnon. Most of those folks don't play well in the sandbox with others. They are usually loners. How in the world did they develop the cohesion to rule the world behind closed doors?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 11:23:43 AM »

Are Clinton, Mossad, Israel all part of the pedophile conspiracy?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 12:53:20 PM »

I appreciate the symbolism of this, but it would seem to play into MTG's hands, as a martyr for her deranged fan club. It is not as if she would have any influence in any event on the committees on which she serves. If she gets expelled, she could just run again, and might be elected again. I do see the political advantage for the Dems doing this however. Political advantage is what it is all about these days, now more than ever.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 01:33:04 PM »

The LBJ story is legendary.

But the best story for me is the one about Illinois in 1968, where Chicago hung on to some votes, and then Republican DuPage also held on to some  as well, with the idea that they did not want to disclose to Chicago how many votes were needed for Humphrey to win the state. This went on and on for hours and hours, in a "Mexican standoff." Finally Humphrey called up Mayor Daley and told him to release the vote count, and then DuPage did its final vote dump, and Nixon won the state by 150,000 votes or so (per Dave Leips anyway). Whether Humphrey did it out of honor, or because it was impossible to generate the needed votes in Chicago so the game is not worth the candle anyway, I do not know. And the whole story may be an urban legend to boot, but that does not mean it isn't a good story, but "merely" rather that it is good  fiction rather than non fiction.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 09:53:33 AM »

OK, that does it. I nominate MTG's biography as the most likely to get the highest ratings as the scrip of a soap opera of anyone in Congress. I only hope that it turns out that one of her hunky boy toys turns out to be gay.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 05:42:09 PM »

In other news, I would bet that she has been vaccinated. She is ... OK Torie just stop.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 05:46:16 PM »

While technically, she's right, she (nor anyone else) should be able to hide behind HIPPA to be able to infect people on purpose, which is what she's trying to do.

Nope.  You and MTG are both misunderstanding what HIPAA (not HIPPA) constrains.  It prevents health care providers and ancillary entities such as bill processors or IT companies from releasing your health information without consent.  It in no way precludes a person from revealing their own information, or the media or another person from asking about it.  Of course the person may refuse to answer, but if so they need to own up to the fact that they don't want to reveal it, not try to incorrectly hide behind HIPAA.

Why in the world do you think MTG  does not actually understand that?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies