Five worst men ever to be President?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:18:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Five worst men ever to be President?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Five worst men ever to be President?  (Read 2112 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 12, 2021, 07:51:16 PM »

5-Millard Fillmore
4-Woodrow Wilson
3-Andrew Jackson
2-Thomas Jefferson
1-Donald Trump
vitoNova
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 10:31:21 PM »

Seems spot on, but curious why you didn't include Andrew Johnson. 
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 01:03:03 AM »

Yea there are a couple that should beat out Fillmore on a list of worst people to be President.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 01:18:28 AM »

5-Millard Fillmore
4-Woodrow Wilson
3-Andrew Jackson
2-Thomas Jefferson
1-Donald Trump

Anyone who thinks Jefferson was worse than Buchanan is trolling.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 01:24:34 AM »

Yea there are a couple that should beat out Fillmore on a list of worst people to be President.
Fillmore is on it due to his Know Nothing candidacy.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 01:45:07 AM »

Tunnel vision isn’t a virtue, BRTD.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 04:45:42 AM »

I'm gonna say the guy who groomed his future wife from the age of 11 and also probably raped a woman should be on this list.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 12:01:34 PM »

1. Trump
2. Jackson
3. Nixon
4. Polk
5. Buchanan
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 02:12:52 PM »

1. Ronald Wilson Reagan 666

Diabolical Materialism
SlamDunk

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 04:19:03 PM »

I'm gonna say the guy who groomed his future wife from the age of 11 and also probably raped a woman should be on this list.
Thomas Jefferson? Except he didn't marry Sally Hemings.
buritobr
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 04:39:35 PM »

I didn't understand Woodrow Wilson in the list. He created the Federal Reserve, he introduced the income tax, he supported the female suffrage amendment, he supported the League of Nations.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 04:42:29 PM »

I didn't understand Woodrow Wilson in the list. He created the Federal Reserve, he introduced the income tax, he supported the female suffrage amendment, he supported the League of Nations.

Was a blatant and unrepentant racist. But not worse than Reagan and Nixon who were racist on a similar level.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 04:54:17 PM »

Was a blatant and unrepentant racist. But not worse than Reagan

HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 04:57:35 PM »

Wilson is definitely not among the worst 5 presidents, true. I'd even put him in the top 15.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 05:04:05 PM »

HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK

"Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said. “Yeah,” Nixon interjected. Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!”
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 05:04:33 PM »

All the candidates in 1913, Wilson, Taft, and Roosevelt were in favor of establishing some sort of central bank.

Wilson had nothing to do with income tax other than being President when the Amendment that had been sent to the States four years earlier was finally ratified.

Wilson opposed the female suffrage amendment at first and only caved for political reasons.

As for the League of Nations, the only successful parts of it were existing international organizations that became member agencies of the League, and later on the United Nations.

Until Trump came along, I'd have easily said that Wilson was our worst President since the Civil War.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 05:06:55 PM »

He was talking about Grover Cleveland. Imagine marrying a 21-year-old when you're 49 after you've had a crush on her during all her life.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 05:11:49 PM »

HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK

"Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said. “Yeah,” Nixon interjected. Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!”

Making one racist comment is nowhere near inviting the KKK to the White House and segregating all federal agencies.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 05:17:18 PM »

He was talking about Grover Cleveland. Imagine marrying a 21-year-old when you're 49 after you've had a crush on her during all her life.

"I am waiting for my wife to grow up." –40-year-old Grover Cleveland about an actual child
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 05:39:02 PM »

This has absolutely nothing to do if they were bad Presidents, but rather if they were bad people. Extreme racists like Wilson and Know Nothing supporters are definitely bad people.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2021, 06:34:56 PM »

HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK

Making one racist comment is nowhere near inviting the KKK to the White House and segregating all federal agencies.

Yeah, I'm sure he only ever made one racist comment. And let's ignore all the racism that informed his policy decisions.

I swear this whole country was huffing lead in the '80s.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2021, 09:42:18 PM »

HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK

Yeah, I'm sure he only ever made one racist comment. And let's ignore all the racism that informed his policy decisions.

The racism that informed his policy decisions?

Like granting amnesty to over a million illegal immigrants?

Like making MLK day a national holiday?

Like giving reparations to Japanese Americans who were held under FDR (who I’m sure you adore)?
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2021, 09:44:01 PM »

This has absolutely nothing to do if they were bad Presidents, but rather if they were bad people. Extreme racists like Wilson and Know Nothing supporters are definitely bad people.

That makes a lot more sense, but you probably should’ve clarified. Because normally in this context people are talking about their presidencies, not their personality.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2021, 09:55:01 PM »

HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK

Like giving reparations to Japanese Americans who were held under FDR (who I’m sure you adore)?

The racism that put millions of black men in prisons for nonviolent crimes.

The racism that unfairly maligned black moms on food stamps as "welfare queens".

The racism that led him to veto the Civil Rights Restoration Act.

The racism that made him a leading voice against the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act.

The racism that inspired him to campaign on the idea that undeserving blacks were taking jobs from hard working whites.

I'm glad Reagan dead.

TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2021, 09:56:50 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2021, 10:02:30 PM by TheReckoning »

HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK

The racism that put millions of black men in prisons for nonviolent crimes.

The racism that unfairly maligned black moms on food stamps as "welfare queens".

The racism that led him to veto the Civil Rights Restoration Act.

The racism that made him a leading voice against the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act.

The racism that inspired him to campaign on the idea that undeserving blacks were taking jobs from hard working whites.

I'm glad Reagan dead.

What a load of lies.

Anyways, no way he could be any worse than KK( Wilson
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies