Opinion of Del Tachi? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:39:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Del Tachi? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ??
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 126

Author Topic: Opinion of Del Tachi?  (Read 5046 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: January 14, 2021, 06:51:31 AM »

The reaction against him is a striking illustration of how much the Overton window has narrowed on this forum compared to where it used to be.

It's kind of sad. With each passing year, the share of interesting posters declines on favour of indistinguishable D-Big State avatars all posting the same generic centre left takes.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 08:53:51 AM »

The reaction against him is a striking illustration of how much the Overton window has narrowed on this forum compared to where it used to be.
I dissent!

DC, TJ, RI, John Dule, RINO Tom, Deadman, and a number of serious rightists on this forum are just as prominent as ever. To pretend that there’s been some drastic shift there is nonsense.

Speaking as one of those serious rightists, I agree with Shua. The forum has become significantly less hospitable to rightists over the past few years. Based on my conversations with other forum rightists, I suspect most of the other serious rightists you cited agree with me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies