Who Ran The Worst Senate Campaign in 2020? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:10:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Who Ran The Worst Senate Campaign in 2020? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who Ran The Worst Senate Campaign in 2020?  (Read 2624 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: January 11, 2021, 12:36:52 AM »

I really can’t imagine a world where Biden loses NC and Cunningham wins, even without the scandal. He held up fine despite it. So not him, IMO.

McGrath is terrible but I don’t know if her campaign was uniquely bad. She’s just a horrendous fit for KY. Like why this butch faux folksy woman who flip flops without any clear policy positions? It’s a miracle she even cleared the primary, so I guess points to her for that.

Gideon is uniquely horrible and I think that race was obviously the most winnable so her on the D side.

For the GOP, I want to give a shout-out to Corky Messner in NH. To lose by almost 20 points as a Republican in this environment is mind blowing. With any decent candidate they should have at least matched or outperformed Trump here.

Mark Warner outperformed Biden by 1.9%. Mark Kelly outperformed Biden by 2.1%. Obviously Cunningham could have won while Trump won the state, and 3% of the vote went to the libertarians.

"I voted Libertarian because Cal Cunningham's lack of sexual mores are deeply offensive to me."
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 07:35:21 PM »

Republicans: Tommy Tuberville. Yeah, he won, but exposed himself as an idiot in the process.

Democrats: Amy McGrath. In hindsight, we were better off running Alison Lundergan Grimes again.

Should have been Booker.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies