Biden Cabinet Confirmation Live Thread ***hearings, votes, etc.***

<< < (2/411) > >>

Bootes Void:
Quote from: brucejoel99 on January 10, 2021, 01:02:42 AM

Quote from: Bootes Void on January 10, 2021, 12:51:25 AM

I could see Tanden run into issues from the right(democrats) and maybe Vilsack and Raimondo run into issues from the left( Sanders, Warren, Merkley maybe).

Tanden is infinitely more likely to run into issue with progressives than with moderates, given her prior conduct.

Tanden is probably one of the more progressive picks by Biden, otherwise he would go with some other underwhelming pick. I don't particularly see Sanders as the type of person to hold a grudge and I don't think most Democrats will want to sabotage an incoming democratic administration early on

Remember most senate democrats are not Berniebros or TYT listeners, the same way most senate republicans are not Alex Jones/Breitbart watchers and readers

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└:

I could see Tanden run into issues from the right(democrats) and maybe Vilsack and Raimondo run into issues from the left( Sanders, Warren, Merkley maybe).

Tanden is infinitely more likely to run into issue with progressives than with moderates, given her prior conduct.

Luckily for her, we're talking about the Senate and not progressives.

Ferguson97:
Quote from: ○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└ on January 10, 2021, 01:09:33 AM

Luckily for her, we're talking about the Senate and not progressives.

Yeah, it's gonna be pretty funny when Rose Twitter loses its mind after Sanders votes for her.

Rand:
I met Lloyd Austin in 2013. Shook his hand. Trembled at his immense height. He’ll easily be confirmed. Or else.

7,052,770:
Wait, so this is the cabinet that Republicans are claiming has too many black people in it?? Give me a break.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page