DC Unrest Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:13:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  DC Unrest Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DC Unrest Megathread  (Read 268862 times)
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« on: January 06, 2021, 03:36:57 PM »

I have always been in favor of a two-party compromise, a two-party solution to problems, a two-party approach. Absolutely everyone who knows me can confirm this. Until recently, I believed that the Republican Party would be able to become a normal, moderate party again.

But after that, anyone who calls himself a Republican will look like an ally of these fascists in my eyes. From now on, you cannot claim to be in favor of democracy as a Republican. From now on, you cannot claim that you put the interests of the country above your own interests as a Republican.

From now on, a Republican = a criminal
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 03:40:30 PM »

I have always been in favor of a two-party compromise, a two-party solution to problems, a two-party approach. Absolutely everyone who knows me can confirm this. Until recently, I believed that the Republican Party would be able to become a normal, moderate party again.

But after that, anyone who calls himself a Republican will look like an ally of these fascists in my eyes. From now on, you cannot claim to be in favor of democracy as a Republican. From now on, you cannot claim that you put the interests of the country above your own interests as a Republican.

From now on, a Republican = a criminal

And: IMPEACH and REMOVE trump!
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 04:25:31 PM »

REMOVE THIS BASTARD FROM OFFICE!
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 04:28:50 PM »

And remove his supporters from Congress. All 13 Senators, especially Hawley and Cruz, need to resign today. All senators and representatives who supported Trump that the election was stolen should go to prison
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 04:43:21 PM »

Thanks PQG and OSR. We Dems extend our hands to sane GOPers like you.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 04:45:30 PM »

This is a very rare and so far the only case when I say: Thank you, Representative Omar, thank you for your service
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 05:18:11 PM »

What are chances that they actually resign or that the Senate expel them by 2/3?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies