DC Unrest Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:41:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  DC Unrest Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 ... 197
Author Topic: DC Unrest Megathread  (Read 269006 times)
Yoda
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4725 on: February 23, 2021, 12:02:01 PM »

Ron Johnson is making an absolute mockery of this January 6th hearing right now, trotting out the false flag/BLM and antifa provocateurs conspiracy theory that is so popular on the unhinged right. What an incredibly vile piece of human filth he is.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4726 on: February 23, 2021, 01:34:43 PM »

Ron Johnson is making an absolute mockery of this January 6th hearing right now, trotting out the false flag/BLM and antifa provocateurs conspiracy theory that is so popular on the unhinged right. What an incredibly vile piece of human filth he is.

Watch him squeak out a win in 2022 once people have forgotten about this.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #4727 on: February 23, 2021, 01:36:12 PM »

Watch him squeak out a win in 2022 once people have forgotten about this.

As with the barely-sentient loaded diapers who voted for Collins/Biden, he will win reelection as a "check on the Democrats' power".
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4728 on: February 23, 2021, 03:13:08 PM »

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4729 on: February 23, 2021, 05:39:46 PM »

They got him...and whoa boy wait until you see what he is:

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4730 on: February 23, 2021, 06:47:19 PM »

I knew they would eventually catch the f***er.
A former cop. Wow.
I hope he rots in Hell.
Thank you for posting this update. I was just thinking about this guy, early this morning ... wondering if they had him yet. This is great news.

PS: Does anyone know if he can lose his city pension over this? It is my understanding that some government jurisdictions have such conditions.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #4731 on: February 23, 2021, 07:12:09 PM »

PS: Does anyone know if he can lose his city pension over this? It is my understanding that some government jurisdictions have such conditions.

I'm very interested in finding out the answer to this as well. His union will presumably fight such a move tooth and nail, ironically proving that not even certain blue lives think that blue lives matter.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #4732 on: February 23, 2021, 08:00:06 PM »

A former cop. Wow.
I hope he rots in Hell.
Thank you for posting this update. I was just thinking about this guy, early this morning ... wondering if they had him yet. This is great news.

Definitely not. A police sergeant who was in charge of the city's discrimination task force was ironically discovered to posting incredibly racist and bigoted stuff on a private police message board. He retired before the investigation could start, he's still being investigated but there's no chance he loses his six figure pension and healthcare. The worst that can happen is that he loses accrued vacation days.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4733 on: February 24, 2021, 12:58:28 AM »

I am continually amazed at how these people seem to believe there are no consequences for stuff like this.

Florida (wo)man!
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #4734 on: February 24, 2021, 01:01:23 AM »

I am continually amazed at how these people seem to believe there are no consequences for stuff like this.

Florida (wo)man!

My favorite thing about these morons is how many of them openly gave their real names and residences to interviewers. Like many of them literally doxxed themselves.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4735 on: February 24, 2021, 09:37:54 AM »

A former cop. Wow.
I hope he rots in Hell.

Definitely not. A police sergeant who was in charge of the city's discrimination task force was ironically discovered to posting incredibly racist and bigoted stuff on a private police message board. He retired before the investigation could start, he's still being investigated but there's no chance he loses his six figure pension and healthcare. The worst that can happen is that he loses accrued vacation days.

The police union doesn't look like it's going to be rallying to his defense:

tagimaucia

« Reply #4736 on: February 24, 2021, 07:53:42 PM »

The young Pennsylvania woman who was directing traffic in the Capital and (maybe) stole Nancy Pelosi’s laptop is a full-on Hitler loving Neo-Nazi.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/americas/2021/02/24/woman-accused-of-stealing-nancy-pelosis-laptop-appears-in-video-making-nazi-salute/
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4737 on: February 24, 2021, 08:04:33 PM »

ew, yuck.
What a piece of work, this Thomas Webster. Screw him.
#LockHimUp, unironically.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4738 on: February 24, 2021, 09:34:08 PM »

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4739 on: February 24, 2021, 10:01:22 PM »

Why hasn't Marjorie Taylor Greene been charged with treason yet?
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4740 on: February 26, 2021, 01:28:34 AM »

The young Pennsylvania woman who was directing traffic in the Capital and (maybe) stole Nancy Pelosi’s laptop is a full-on Hitler loving Neo-Nazi.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/americas/2021/02/24/woman-accused-of-stealing-nancy-pelosis-laptop-appears-in-video-making-nazi-salute/

You have to wonder when conservatives are going to have their Are We The Baddies? moment.

And Captain Eye Gouger being a 20 year NYPD veteran is the least shocking news ever.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4741 on: February 26, 2021, 07:38:49 PM »

Mary Miller's husband's pickup truck was seen parked outside the Capitol during the riot.

The husband of Rep. Mary Miller, R-Illinois, has tried to distance himself from what the FBI says is a "radical militia group" with ties to last month's Capitol siege, after his pickup truck was seen on Capitol grounds that day with a large decal promoting the group.

When news of the decal promoting the "Three Percenters" militia group surfaced this week, Miller's husband, Illinois state representative Chris Miller, told the Daily Beast he "didn't know anything about [the group] until fake news" started asking questions about the decal seen on his vehicle.

In a statement to ABC News, Chris Miller said his son received the sticker "from a family friend who said that it represented patriotism and love of country."

Miller insisted he has never been a member of the group.

But this isn't the first time he has helped promote the Three Percenters. In videos posted online, including one video posted to his own Facebook page, he stood in front of a Three Percenters banner -- and a QAnon sign -- last year as he railed against Democrats.

"We can be thankful [that] neither 'Crooked Hillary' or 'Creepy, Sleepy Joe' will ever be the president of the United States," he said in the video, which was shot at a May 2020 rally in Springfield, Illinois, where he and many others protested state measures to curb the COVID-19 pandemic. "We can be thankful … that we have a great American patriot in the White House that is determined to make America great again."

An Illinois-based group that helped organize the rally uses a logo that features "Three Percenters" imagery. The group promised followers ahead of the rally that "some big speakers" would be participating.

On Jan. 6, the same day that a violent mob stormed the Capitol based on false claims that the 2020 presidential election had been stolen from then-president Donald Trump, his pickup truck was reportedly seen outside the Capitol building with the Three Percenters decal on its rear window.

The link between the truck and the Illinois congresswoman was first reported Thursday by the Twitter account @capitolhunters, which is helping to research those who participated in the Jan. 6 attack, according to the Daily Beast.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4742 on: February 26, 2021, 08:10:10 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2021, 01:52:11 PM by ProudModerate2 »

... In a statement to ABC News, Chris Miller said his son received the sticker "from a family friend who said that it represented patriotism and love of country."

More Republican Pathetic Morons, blaming their own children for their un-patriotic indiscretions.
Lovely.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4743 on: February 26, 2021, 08:27:12 PM »

... In a statement to ABC News, Chris Miller said his son received the sticker "from a family friend who said that it represented patriotism and love of country."

More Republican Pathetic Morons, blaming their own children for their un-patriotic indiscretions.
Lovely.

The party of personal responsibility.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4744 on: February 27, 2021, 01:45:42 PM »

Even those who attacked the Capitol admit that Antifa and BLM had nothing to do with it:

Trump supporters who breached the Capitol: 'It was not Antifa'
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4745 on: February 27, 2021, 01:54:28 PM »

Even those who attacked the Capitol admit that Antifa and BLM had nothing to do with it:

Trump supporters who breached the Capitol: 'It was not Antifa'

But yet, trump supporters in this video say they were.
LOL.
https://us.cnn.com/videos/business/2021/02/25/misinformation-trump-capitol-march-rn-orig.cnn-business
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4746 on: February 28, 2021, 05:54:47 PM »

A former cop. Wow.
I hope he rots in Hell.

Whether they lose a pension or not, the prosecution for crimes can frequently require fines and restitution for damages (which I'm sure are massive), not to mention any civil suit that may be brought against him by those harmed.  So, the income stream ain't gonna be his anymore once the legal system is done with him.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4747 on: February 28, 2021, 06:13:13 PM »

Mary Miller's husband's pickup truck was seen parked outside the Capitol during the riot.

The husband of Rep. Mary Miller, R-Illinois, has tried to distance himself from what the FBI says is a "radical militia group" with ties to last month's Capitol siege, after his pickup truck was seen on Capitol grounds that day with a large decal promoting the group.

When news of the decal promoting the "Three Percenters" militia group surfaced this week, Miller's husband, Illinois state representative Chris Miller, told the Daily Beast he "didn't know anything about [the group] until fake news" started asking questions about the decal seen on his vehicle.

In a statement to ABC News, Chris Miller said his son received the sticker "from a family friend who said that it represented patriotism and love of country."

Miller insisted he has never been a member of the group.

But this isn't the first time he has helped promote the Three Percenters. In videos posted online, including one video posted to his own Facebook page, he stood in front of a Three Percenters banner -- and a QAnon sign -- last year as he railed against Democrats.

"We can be thankful [that] neither 'Crooked Hillary' or 'Creepy, Sleepy Joe' will ever be the president of the United States," he said in the video, which was shot at a May 2020 rally in Springfield, Illinois, where he and many others protested state measures to curb the COVID-19 pandemic. "We can be thankful … that we have a great American patriot in the White House that is determined to make America great again."

An Illinois-based group that helped organize the rally uses a logo that features "Three Percenters" imagery. The group promised followers ahead of the rally that "some big speakers" would be participating.

On Jan. 6, the same day that a violent mob stormed the Capitol based on false claims that the 2020 presidential election had been stolen from then-president Donald Trump, his pickup truck was reportedly seen outside the Capitol building with the Three Percenters decal on its rear window.

The link between the truck and the Illinois congresswoman was first reported Thursday by the Twitter account @capitolhunters, which is helping to research those who participated in the Jan. 6 attack, according to the Daily Beast.

Reminder that this woman thinks “Hitler was right about one thing”.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #4748 on: February 28, 2021, 10:29:54 PM »

A former cop. Wow.
I hope he rots in Hell.

Whether they lose a pension or not, the prosecution for crimes can frequently require fines and restitution for damages (which I'm sure are massive), not to mention any civil suit that may be brought against him by those harmed.  So, the income stream ain't gonna be his anymore once the legal system is done with him.

Good point. His pension will likely be going straight to his victim after the civil suit.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #4749 on: March 01, 2021, 07:42:10 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 ... 197  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length