East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:09:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 11770 times)
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« on: December 30, 2020, 10:10:32 PM »
« edited: December 30, 2020, 10:59:07 PM by mrappaport1220 »

Tyler Medford - Fighting For New Hampshire!
November 2004 - July 2005

November 2004: Re-elected in the State Senator (District 25)

December 2004: Meets With Family Friend VT Sen. Jim Jeffords (I-VT) discussing New England issues

January 2005: Breakfast With Sen. McCain For Quick Lunch in Manchester, NH
The meeting with John went very well as we just discussion a few key issues.......The Senator is an American hero and I want to thank him for his service in the Senate.

March 2005: Goes On Local Television to Declare Support For Civil Unions
Indeed I do support Civil Unions for Gay and Lesbian Couples. I think we need to progress and move on this issue. There are no reasons why those couples shouldn't receive at least some of the rights that Heterosexual couples enjoy. I understand that this might be unpopular but I want to be forthright with the voters on New Hampshire about who I am and want I stand for.

April 2005: Goes Back on Television To Oppose All Forms of Gun Control
"The assault weapons ban did not reduce crime and was a violation! I oppose any form of gun control and believe that it would hurt our great state that we all love so much."

June 4th, 2005: Meets with Sen. Judd Gregg (R-NH) to discuss CAFTA
The meeting with the Senator Gregg went very well. We spoke about the very important and crucial Central America Free Trade Agreement, which I am conflicted on.

June 6th, 2005: Announces Support of CAFTA
", and now am willing to say that I support CAFTA, after weeks of discussion and questions. I believe that it would be a good thing for New Hampshire and our nation as a whole. I urge our leaders on the federal level to support the agreement."

June 12th, 2005: Goes on Local Television to Explain Pro-Choice Stance
This is probably unpopular with Republicans in New Hampshire but I am Pro-Choice. Personally, I understand the issues regarding abortion and am personally against it. However, I believe that it is not government place to interfere with a person's right to choice and the government should not step in. I would never encourage an individual to get an abortion, but it just isn't my place as a member of the New Hampshire State Senate to want a ban on abortion.

June 19th, 2005: Announces Exploratory Committee
"We need an independent voice in the House of Representative. Today, I am announcing an exploratory committee."

June 24th, 2005: Announces listening tour to hear what the voters of New Hampshire mainly care about, and what the main issues are that they face.

June 27th, 2005: Meets with voters and discovers anger about Congress' disfunction and the hope that change will come.
"I have spoken today with many voters in our great state that have voiced there concerns and key issues that they face. A common theme that I have heard is that almost everyone, both Republicans and Democrats, Conservatives and Liberals all are disappointed and believe that Congress is dysfunctional, and needs change."

July 1st, 2005: Event in Manchester, Received with rousing applause.

July 3rd, 2005: Files Run For COngress

July 4th, 2005: Officially Announces Run For NH's 1st District in New Hampshire.
I served honorably oversees but our congress is not serving us. We need change in Washington and need to restore to the voters who we serve. Today on this glorious Independence Day, I am officially announcing a run for New Hampshire's 1st District of the United States House of Representatives.

July 18th, 2005: Begins Fundraising With Huge Event (Raises 50k)

President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 10:56:44 PM »
« Edited: December 31, 2020, 03:50:40 PM by mrappaport1220 »

July 2005 - October 2005

July 23rd, 2005: Meets With Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce About Taxes & Fiscal Issues
"Today, my campaign staff and I met with the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce to discuss key Fiscal issues. The meeting went very well and I am announcing today that I am against raising taxes on any American from the rich to the poor. We need to cut down on waste and fraud to balance our budget ASAP."

July 27th, 2005: Town Hall in Conway, NH

August 1st, 2005: 2nd Fundraising Event in Conway, New Hampshire, Raises 35k

August 5th, 2005: Meets With Current New Hampshire Representative (R-NH 1st District) Jeb Bradley.
"Today's meeting with Congressman Bradley went very well and I am so excited to work with him more going forward. We agree on many key issues and I hope that I get the honor of succeeding him in the House. I am proud of his accomplishments!"

August 9th, 2005: Meets with Manchester Police Patrolman's Association On Law Enforcement and Public Safety
"Our meeting went very well. We agree on many key issues and I look forward to working more with New Hampshire's police officers and the local citizens that protect our streets and keep us all safe. I want to thank them once again."

August 14th, 2005: Town Hall in Shelburne, NH

August 18th, 2005: Meets with Current New Hampshire Senator John Sununu (R-NH, Former Representative From NH's 1st District)
"My meeting today with Senator Sununu went extremely well. I am proud to work with him and look forward for more to come. I know that this campaign will be tough but I am fighting for you, the people of our great state, New Hampshire!"

August 23th, 2005: Visits Sea Ports on New Hampshire Coast (Portsmouth, NH)
"We need to make Portsmouth one of the biggest active ports on the east coast. We should be competing with the powerhouses of Stanford [CT] and Portland [ME]. As a Representative in Congress, I will fight tooth and nail to make this happen and to make the lives better for all people in the beautiful granite state."

August 26th, 2005: Town Hall in Freedom, NH

September 1st, 2005: Barnstorms Dover and Rochester, NH, met with large applause and excitement
From News Broadcast: "There was a lot of excitement from Republican Tyler Medford's Campaign visit. He was met with applause and excitement and did very well!"

September 5th, 2005: Statement About Katrina
"We need to make sure that we are dealing with these issues that we all face in an appropriate manner. Natural disasters are a real threat and we need to take them seriously to protect all of our citizens. I support efforts that are done to prepare for these disasters and I wish the citizens of New Orleans, Louisiana the best and support the actions that we taken there."

September 11th, 2005: 9/11 Ceremony in Manchester, NH
"I met today with some very important people, including a few survivors of the deadly 9/11 Terrorist attacks that occurred 4 years ago today. We need to capture those terrorists including leader Bin Laden. I learned from their stories and am very proud of our nation on this day. We need to remember those patriots that we lost for years ago today and celebrate their lives."

September 13th, 2005: Town Hall in Seabrook, NH

September 15th, 2005: Meets with Log Cabin Republicans in Manchester, NH (Pro-LGBTQ+)
"I had a great meeting today with the Log Cabin Republicans. They are true conservatives and American patriots that want to be included in our great party. I support them and their quest for rights in our great nations that we all love so dearly. I also am announcing that I oppose the federal marriage amendment which is a violation of states' rights and a step way too far. I want to thank the Log Cabin Republicans for their kindness and will promise that I will fight for every voter in New Hampshire every day in the House!"

September 18th, 2005: Meets with Manchester Hispanic Community in Manchester, NH, Announces Support For Immigration Reform
"My meeting today with key Hispanic individuals in our great city, Manchester went very well. We spoke about key issues that are crucial. I am announcing my support today of comprehensive immigration reform."

September 21st, 2005: 3rd Fundraising Event in Dover, NH (Raises 60k)

September 24th, 2005: Town Hall in Laconia, NH

September 27th, 2005: Meets with New Hampshire NRA Chapter in Manchester (Home District 18)
"Today, once again I have returned home to our great city of Manchester, New Hampshire. I met with the NRA Chapter in New Hampshire to speak about my positions on guns and my opposition to gun control. We had a great meeting and am gracious that we met today. Thank you to those great individuals in our state that are responsible gun owners, and I stand in support with the National Riffle Association."

September 30th, 2005: Town Hall in Manchester, NH
"Today, I have come home once again to hear from the voters. I listened to their concerns about key issues. I am glad that it was so successful and look forward to returning to the trail next week, after a small break to spend time with my family."
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 10:21:12 PM »

October 2005 - January 2006

October 2nd, 2005: Goes On Local Television
"Politics and integrity is critical. We need to return to the era of Tip O'Neill and Ronald Reagan bipartisan efforts. We need to work together as Democrats and Republicans, as Americans. Washington is currently corrupt and is not working for the people, and spending money on ridiculous programs. Earmarks are used like bribes. I will change all of this and will proudly represent the great people of New Hampshire"

October 5th, 2005: Large Fundraiser in Manchester, NH, Raises 20k

October 8th, 2005: Town Hall in Manchester, NH, met with rousing applause

October 10th, 2005: Marches Columbus Day Parade, Takes Questions From Reporters & Locals
Question: "What is your stance on the war in Iraq?"
"As a veteran, I support our troops and the great men and women who serve in the U.S. army and the military. I'm proud of my experience and will support our country even if I disagree with some of the decisions by our leaders, including the Bush Administration, who I voted for twice. Our position in Iraq should be focused on stopping terrorism and we should aim to withdraw forces from Iraq by 2010."

"I'm a religious conservative and disagree with your stance on Civil Unions? Why do you support it?"
"I understand the concern and the position you take on this very important issue. Personally, I don't support Gay Marriage or anything of that sort. However, I do believe as a proud christian that Civil Unions is a good middle ground and would be a good thing for everyone. This is what I believe and I hope that this answered your question, sir."

October 12th, 2005: Meets with Raymond Wieczorek, former Machester Mayor and then Executive Councilor

October 16th, 2005: Meets with Sierra Club, Environmental Group
Our meeting with the Sierra Club went extremely well today. We spoke about why I as a conservative supports environmental protection, it is conservative to conserve the environment.

October 19th, 2005: Town Hall in Dover, NH

October 24th, 2005: Fundraiser in Manchester, NH, raises 15k

October 27th, 2005: Meets with Bill Zeliff, Former New Hampshire Representative

November 1st, 2005: Meets With Constituents on State Budget
"Today, my staff and I met with the great people that I serve as a state Senator from the great state of New Hampshire. We spoke about many critical issues including the State Budget, Tax Reform, Environmental Reform, and much more. We met with both Democrats, Republicans, and Independents, because that is what our country is made of."

November 6th, 2005: Fundraiser in Nashua, NH, raises 16k

November 13th, 2005: Goes to shooting range with NRA members in district
"Today, I had a great time. We spoke about the importance of the Second Amendments and the right to bear arms in the New Hampshire and in the United States of America." I stand against gun reform, which is unnecessary and would only cause harm. I stand with the NRA and all responsible gun owners in our great state."

November 20th, 2005: Successful Town Hall in Manchester, NH

November 24th, 2005: Thanksgiving Festivities, Meets with Constituents
I had a great time today on Thanksgiving, which is a great day for our country and my favorite holiday. We met with the great people in our state and I enjoyed the voters who I met with. I am proud to serve our great state and am thankful to every proud New Hampshirite.

November 29th, 2005: Fundraiser in Hampton, NH, raises 25k

December 3rd, 2005: Meets with Local News Network & Answers Questions About Critical Issues
Question: "Please explain your stance on guns and possible reforms."
"I stand against all reforms and regulations to guns. This would harm our state and would disadvantage responsible gun owners, which the vast vast majority of New Hampshirites, who own and carry guns are. I will fight for every Americans right to guns and will fight hard for the people in our state."

December 7th, 2005: Meets with Carl R. Johnson, President Pro Tempore of the Senate

December 12th, 2005: Meets once again with John E. Sununu, Senator & Former Rep. From District
"Once again, I had a great meeting my friend, John Sununu. I am a proud supporter of the Senator and am looking forward to working with him, going forward. He is a great man and a patriot who works for our great state of New Hampshire."

December 15th, 2005: Town Hall in Manchester, NH

December 20th, 2005: Meets with Log Cabin Republicans, thanks them for endorsement
"I met once again with the Log Cabin Republicans. We had a great meeting and I am proud to get their endorsement this election season. This are proud American patriots and am a honored.

December 25th, 2005: Christmas, Spends Time With Family

December 30th, 2005: New Years Fundraiser, Raises Record 50k
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 12:06:35 AM »
« Edited: January 22, 2021, 06:51:30 PM by President Biden Democrat »

Tyler Medford Debate Answers

Opening Statement:
Good evening, New Hampshire. I was raised in a middle class household in Barre, Vermont, not too far from our great state. I learned the value of hard work and understand what people go through. I'm running for office to represent the people of New Hampshire regardless of party, gender, race and religion. I would be an independent and fresh face in the House. In Washington, there are broken promises and politicians do not mean what they see. I will fight hard for what I believe in, for the people of this great state. New Hampshire is the best state and I would be honored to represent the state in Congress.

What is your view on the American presence in Iraq?
Thank you. This is a hard situation that we are in right now. The situation is complicated and is not easy to solve. What we need to do is remove our troops gradually from Iraq. The war is not in the best interest of the United States. As a country, we have other issues to deal with first and I believe we should focus on those issues. However, I do think that we should keep a small presence in both countries, especially Afghanistan to prevent a power vacuum in the region.

What is the first bill you would introduced if elected?
This is a very good question. The first bill I would introduce would be regarding the environment and to protect New Hampshire's beautiful land that we all love so much. We need to preserve the environment from pollution and other disasters. I understand that this stance might be unpopular with a large portion of Republicans, but this is needed and is something that we all can get on board with. Republican Presidents including Nixon have been advocates for the environment and we need to return to this.

Personalized Question: You've attracted attention for your support for civil partnerships for gay couples. This is a position that remains unpopular with many Republican voters. Could you justify this position?
Thank you for the question. My position is simple as I am in favor of Civil Unions. Gay couples receive at least most of the rights that straight couples receive. I believe that there is no reason why they shouldn't receive rights. These individuals deserve rights under the Constitution that is given to them. As conservatives and Christians , we believe in limited government and giving people freedom to decide what to do with their lives. It would be hypocritical for me to believe otherwise and I stand by this belief.

Rebuttal Period, To Benjamin Smith:
Why Do You Support Raising The Retirement Age? It would harm our nation and would hurt Senior Citizens who rely on Medicare, and other programs. I do not understand this position. My own parents were middle class workers and struggled throughout. They were relieved when they reached the retirement age at 65 years old. I do not know why we should raise the retirement age, and believe that this would be harmful.

Closing Statement
I stand here today as a candidate for New Hampshire. I want to thank my fellow candidates, the moderators, the Chamber of Commerce for making this debate happen and most importantly the voters of our great state. New Hampshirites have a decision to make and can vote for any of the candidates on this stage, most of which are qualified. However, I urge them to support me as I am the most independent candidate who will fight every day for you the people of New Hampshire. Thank you and I urge you to support this campaign for the people.
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 10:40:09 PM »

January 2006 - April 2006

January 2nd, 2006: Meets with Sen. John H. Sununu

January 5th, 2006: Holds Fundraiser in Manchester, NH, raises 70k (new high)

January 7th, 2006: Meets with Gun Owners of New Hampshire
"My meeting today went very well with the Gun Owners of New Hampshire. We all believe in the second amendment and gun rights. We do not want gun reform and background checks which are unnecessary and would only cause issues. I'm proud to stand with them and will represent all responsible gun owners in Congress once elected."

January 11th, 2006: Visits critical small towns in Belknap county

January 13th-20th, 2006: In depth tour of every county in NH's 1st district

January 21st, 2006: Town hall in Manchester with voters

January 24th, 2006: Meets with group of moderate NH State Senators and Reps

January 27th, 2006: Meets with the voters in Portsmouth

January 31st, 2006: Meets with Rep. Jeb Bradley (NH-1st District)
"My meeting with the Representative went very well. We share many goals for our great state. I'm sad to see him go and retire from the House but I am excited to learn from him and hope that I will have the privilege to replace him."

February 3rd, 2006: Fundraiser in Dover, NH, raises 50k

February 7th, 2006: Meets with ME Moderate Senators Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins on ME & NH border

February 11th, 2006: Visits Rural areas in Northern part of the district

February 14th, 2006: Takes break for Valentine's Day to spend time with wife, children

February 18th, 2006: Meets with NH NRA
Today, my aides and I met with the New Hampshire National Rifle Association. This of course went very well and we spoke about many critical issues. I stand with them and will represent their values in Congress. Gun rights are very important and should be taken away for any reason.

February 21st, 2006: Fundraiser in Salem, NH, raises 40k

February 25th, 2006: Goes on local state television
Question: "What makes you different from the other candidates in the race?"
"Thank you for the opportunity tonight. I am a war veteran and an independent. I will represent and their values, and not the national party or the special interests in Washington. Their are many good candidates in this race, but I am different as I have different stances then many of the other candidates."

Question: "When you say different stances, what are you talking about exactly?"
I'm pro gun, anti corruption, and pro-civil unions. I believe as New Hampshirites, we should give people choice and should not interfere in peoples personal lives. I am for small government and believe that the government should not interfere unless when totally necessary."

Question: "What is your position on the United States' presence in Iraq and Afghanistan?"
"The United States should monitor the situation in both countries closely. I would prefer to return our troops home and leave but that might not be the smartest decision right now. We should prevent terrorism but not at the expense of our troops overseas. We need to be smart and work hard to find reliable solutions."

February 28th, 2006:
Fundraiser in Manchester, NH, raises 75k

March 5th, 2006: Meets once again with NH Moderate Republicans in the State Senate and House

March 10th, 2006, Meets with Sen. Judd Gregg

March 16th, 2006: Sunday Church, Speaks About "Christian Values"
As a Christian, I believe in Christian values that we as Republicans share. It is very important that we stand for family values and rights for all.

March 19th, 2006: Town Hall in Manchester, NH

March 23rd, 2006: Meets with local officials in Manchester on state and local issues

March 27th, 2006: Fundraiser in Rochester, NH

April 1st, 2006: Visits schools in Manchester to see how they are doing.

April 6th, 2006: Meets with Former NH Gov. Craig Benson

April 12th, 2006: Town Hall in Dover, NH

April 16th, 2006: Attends Church, Leads Parade on Easter in Manchester

April 20th, 2006: Fundraiser in Manchester with Pro-Gun Groups, raises 80k

April 24th, 2006: Visits local parks in Southern part of the district

April 27th, 2006: Meets with voters in State Senate District in Manchester, NH

President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 12:15:59 AM »

May 2005 - September 2006

May 2nd, 2006: Goes On Local Television
Question: Can you remind voters why you are running for Congress?
"I'm running to serve the people of New Hampshire and the United States as a whole. Congress right now is not working and both sides are not working together as they should be. I will be an independent voice that will work for everyone of all parties, not just Republicans and Conservatives of my party. I will fight hard for our state and what the voters wish to see."

May 5th, 2006: Fundraiser in Manchester, raises 80k (new record)

May 9th, 2006: Town Hall with voters in Manchester

May 12th, 2006: Meets with Sierra Club, urges environmental reform
"My meeting today went very well with the Sierra Club. We agree on so many issues and the importance of our environment and protecting it. I will work for them and push for reform in Congress."

May 16th, 2006: Visits Northwood and Deerfield, meets with voters and community members in those areas.

May 21st, 2006: Meets with Senator Judd Gregg in Nashua

May 24th, 2006: Visits state parks and other green areas

May 28th, 2006: Meets with NH Firearms Coalition
"As I've said many times in this campaign, the 2nd amendment is crucial and we must do everything to keep it and secure it from all threats. I am against most types of gun reform that is proposed and view guns as a very important part of New Hampshire."

May 31st, 2006: Town Hall in Dover

June 4th, 2006: Meets with Fmr Gov. Benson in Manchester, NH

June 8th, 2006: Fundraiser in Nashua, raises 60k

June 11th, 2006: Meets with Opioid Survivors in Manchester (district), talks about Opioids and the danger they face.
"Opioids are a cancer on our society and a huge threat to New Hampshire, that is specific to our state. It has taken so many lives and hurt so many others. We need to work together to fix this issue and to stop our great citizens from taking those drugs."

June 15th, 2006: Town Hall in Manchester

June 20th, 2006: Meets with ME Senator Susan Collins

June 24th, 2006: Meets with independent voters in Manchester
"Today, I met with independent voters in Manchester to talk about their main issues and what their beliefs are. We spoke about the issues that they are facing and other important topics. I am proud to represent independents and all other citizens of our great state."

June 27th, 2006:  Fundraiser in Portsmouth

July 1st, 2006: Visits NH historical sites in Manchester

July 4th, 2006: Attends Independence Day Parade in Manchester, meets with voters and other officials
"Today is a great day for our country. It is July 4th, which is a special day where we celebrate our nation and its great history."

July 8th, 2006: Town Hall in Dover

July 11th, 2006: Meets again with Log Cabin Republicans, discusses key issues

July 16th, 2006: Attends Sunday Church, talks about Family Values
"As a proud father and a proud American, I view family values as the bedrock of our society and something that is very important. I am a proud conservative that believes in a small government presence in American lives, which is part of the reason why I believe in civil unions for gay couples, as we should rights to everyone and should not interfere in our citizens lives."

July 20th, 2006: Meets with Fisherman in Portsmouth

July 26th, 2006: Visits small towns of Exeter, Stratham, and Newfields in district

July 30th, 2006: Meets with NH-2 Rep. Bass

August 2nd, 2006: Town Hall in Manchester

August 4th, 2006: Fundraiser in Dover

August 8th, 2006: Meets with youth and new voters in Manchester and other nearby towns (including UNH College Republicans)
"I met today with our nations future leaders. These great citizens are new voters in our state and will influence our nation for decades in the future. They are inspiring and smart as hell. I am proud to have the UNH College Republicans' endorsement and look forward to working with youth and our nation's next generation."

August 12th, 2006: Meets with voters in North Hampton and other nearby small towns including Hampton Beach, Rye, and Acorn Acres.

August 17th, 2006: Tours farms in district and what needs to be done to help those farms

August 21st, 2006: Town Hall in Salem

August 23rd, 2006: Goes back onto Local Television to urge all citizens to vote
"I urge all citizens of our great state to vote in the primary elections in a few weeks in September. This election is crucial and we need to elect somebody who represent the voters in Congress, which I will do. Please vote."

August 28th, 2006: Large Rally in Manchester with lots of supporters and volunteers to discuss final plan for last few week before primary.
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 09:33:15 AM »

Tyler Medford Debate Answers

Opening Statement:
Hello, New Hampshire. I am running for the U.S. House to serve the people and bring back dignity and integrity to Washington. Currently, D.C. is not working for the people and I will try to fix that. We need politicians that serve the people and not special interests. I have proven through my record that I will do so and will try really hard to serve our great citizens of New Hampshire. I am excited for the opportunity and look forward to what is to come. Thank you!

What is your view on abortion and Roe vs. Wade?
This is a hard issue and it is very complicated. Personally, I'd prefer for people to not have abortions and in most cases people should not be getting abortions. However, there are exemptions including cases of rape and incest, danger to the mother or child, or teenage pregnancies. Other than these cases, people shouldn't be getting an abortion but there are circumstances that I just listed where people should have the choice to get an abortion.

How should America get to energy independence?
We need an all of the above energy strategy. We need to emphasize green technologies and new jobs. We also need to protect our public lands that are beautiful and important to our great state of New Hampshire. This is a conservative position in reality. It is conservative to conserve public lands and keeping our green parks and other spaces safe. 

Personalized Question: You've said that gun regulations are unacceptable, why is that?
Thank you for the question. I am not saying that gun regulations are never acceptable. However, in most cases they going too far and don't make sense for our state. Politicians in Washington often think that those gun regulations would solve all forms of gun violence, which isn't the case. Those are mental health issues that people have and the guns are not the cause or the solution. I am open to some forms of gun regulations, but only if it is proven that will solve those issues, and the gun regulation must not be too extreme.

Rebuttal Period, To Benjamin Smith:
You've travelled out of state to various big dollar fundraisers, some have raised concerns this leaves you out of touch with the voters. Why do you do this? The purpose of running for public office is to serve to people, and not special interests and rich donors. I haven't taken large donations from out of state, because they don't share our views and don't care about our great state. I don't understand this and think that this does leave you out of touch with the voters. I am in touch with the voters and what they want to see in Washington. I will work for my constituents in New Hampshire, and them alone. I urge everyone to vote for the candidate that will serve you and what you want to see. I believe that I am this person and will make you proud in Washington.

Closing Statement
As we close this campaign, I urge everyone to vote. Even if you are not going to vote for me, still vote. As Americans, it is our civic duty that everyone must do. As your next Representative, I will serve our people and work for them alone and not for special interests in Washington. I will work hard and have proven through my record that I will do this. Please vote and have a great night everyone!
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 09:46:03 PM »
« Edited: March 09, 2021, 10:02:07 PM by President Biden Democrat »

September 1st-12th, 2006

September 1st, 2006: Final Town Hall in Manchester, NH

September 2nd, 2006: Goes Again On Local Television
Question: Why Should The Voters Vote For You Over The Other Candidates?
"The voters should vote for me because I am the right candidate for the job. I have worked hard to represent the people and I will continue to do so in Congress when elected. I am the best candidate and have proven this through my record. I will work for the people in Congress and not for the special interests."

September 3rd, 2006: Meets with the editorial boards of the NH Newspaper including "New Hampshire Union Leader" and "The Telegraph"

September 4th, 2006: Attends Labor Day Street Fair in Manchester, Advocates For American Labor
"American Labor is the bedrock of our society. Our people work so hard to make a living and to earn money. The American people are some of the best in the world and are special people. On this day, we celebrate American Labor and all of those people that work hard for the good of our society."

September 5th, 2006: Meets once again with Senator John Sununu, Meeting Goes Extremely Well

September 6th, 2006: Meets with Republican voters in Manchester and nearby towns, discusses key issues and stances

September 7th, 2006: Meets with NH Firearms Coalition, about guns rights and other issues
"Gun rights are very important. As a proud gun owner who believes in the 2nd amendment, I am against gun reform that are harmful. We do need to find solutions to combat School Shootings and other issues. I stand with New Hampshire's gun owners and the NH Firearms Coalition, as well as other pro-gun groups."

September 8th, 2006: Meets with Independent and Moderate voters in Manchester, discuss issues that are important to them individually

September 9th, 2006: Fundraiser in Nashua, raises 100k, new record

September 10th, 2006: Meets once again with youth and new voters in Manchester and other nearby towns (including UNH College Republicans), urges them to stay active and to vote
"I met today with our nations future leaders and urge them to vote. They are our next generation and will influence our country for decades in the future. I urge all people, especially our nation's youth to stay active in politics and in civics. This is very important and everyone should remain active during this important time in our nation's history."

September 11th, 2006: 9/11 Memorial in Manchester, NH, on the 5 year anniversary of the event
"9/11 was only 5 years ago to this day. It was one of the worst events in our nation's history that will be remembered forever. We need to memorialize those who were murdered and our first responders who risked their lives to save others. As a society, we need to continue to what we have been doing and remember that day. Never Forget."

September 12th, 2006: Goes Once Again On Local Television on Primary Day
Question: What message do you have for the voters today?
"I am an independent voice that will advocate and push hard for change. I obviously want everyone to vote for me, and believe that I am the best candidate in this race. However, if you support me and if you don't, still vote for me today. It is very important as it is crucial to our Democracy. Please vote!"

Agenda For Primary Day:
- Meets with Volunteers, Gives Out Pamphlets, Flyers, etc.
- Goes ON Television (Above)
- Meets with voters again
- Watch returns with Family, Friends, & Campaign Staff
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies