East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:12:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: East of the Merrimack (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 11522 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: January 05, 2021, 08:53:45 PM »

Michael Ashdown for Congress
Schedule for July-August 2005

July 1: Form exploratory committee for Congressional run

July 14: Announce candidacy

"Hello and welcome everyone!

For the last six years, we've had a President who has bungled everything from the economy to the Iraq War. he has shown no care for our environment, and has enabled the worst elements of the far-right to gain a foothold in government.

During this entire time, he has been enabled by a Congress that has refused to act as a check on his power. We've had a Congress that has signed off on the PATRIOT Act, a gross violation of the Fourth Amendment. We've had a Congress that sent our bravest men and women off to war on a flase pretense.

I served this nation in Afghanistan and Iraq. What I saw was horrifying. Not only were we sent off to war without due diligence, but we didn't even get any damn flak jackets when we were sent over!

It's time we moved past the failed politics of the Bush era. Of Democrats who failed to oppose what he did. That is why today I am declaring my candidacy for Congress in New Hampshire's First District!

July 15-25: Build volunteer network and coordinate with other Democratic-leaning veterans to develop support base

July 26: Rally in Portsmouth

July 27: Fundraiser in Portsmouth

July 28-August 6: Town halls in Bedford, Merrimack, Goffstown and Manchester.

August 7-15: Build online campaign. part of the strategy of the entire campaign is to push online donations as much as possible.

August 16-18: Rallies in Dover, Rochester and Portsmouth

August 19-21: Fundraiser and town hall in Laconia, rallies in Tuftonboro and and Ossipee

August 22-31: Continue building volunteer base.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 07:31:48 PM »
« Edited: January 11, 2021, 01:42:05 AM by GoTfan »

Michael Ashdown for Congress
Schedule for September 2005

September 1-4: Rallies in Hooksett, Raymond, New Market and Durham. The focus of the rallies is on ending the Iraq War, a federal minimum wage of $8 an hour ("$7.25 an hour ia just not good enough") and infrasturcture investment, drawing on his experience as an engineer.

September 5-6: Prepare for National Guard call-up

September 7-30: National Guard service with 160th Engineer Detachment
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies