An Atlas Christmas Watch Party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:17:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  An Atlas Christmas Watch Party
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Atlas Christmas Watch Party  (Read 256 times)
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 24, 2020, 07:48:24 PM »

For those of us quarantined at home, isolated from our family members, or just plain bored, it might be nice to share a little holiday cheer by watching a classic Christmas movie together. We can designate a time to start watching, hit play together, and leave a running commentary of our reactions. After all, Christmas is all about a sense of community; in that spirit, I think this experience of snuggling up with some hot cocoa and a good movie will draw us closer together and give us a deeper appreciation for our fellow community members on this website. So gather 'round for an Atlas Christmas Watch Party (date and time TBA, but sometime in the next few days)! We'll watch a movie about the true meaning of Christmas, and we'll share our thoughts with one another to commemorate this, the birthday of Christ Our Lord.

This year's movie is Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas.

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 12:09:13 AM »

Eh, I've already drunk deep from the well of White Christmas and chased it with a shot of It's a Wonderul Life (or possibly the other way around given those movies' relative degrees of thematic ambition). I'm in. Why not?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies