Cuomo accused of sexual harassment
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:41:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cuomo accused of sexual harassment
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Cuomo accused of sexual harassment  (Read 2647 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2021, 11:11:40 PM »

Imagine if we pick up the governorship here in 22' because of this.

De Blasio would win before your sh**tty party gets the governor's mansion here again. And I'll be on his campaign volunteer team.

RUN BILL RUN!!!!!

De Blasio polled worse than cancer the last time he ran for higher office.

His presidential run was outta nowhere and kinda weird. NYC Mayor to governor makes sense, and he can point out how he's been calling out Cuomo on his BS for years even when it made him unpopular to do so.

Ironically enough, though, it's only happened twice, but not in over 150 years, & the one attempt to do it in the modern era didn't work out all that well in the end for Mayor Koch.

I just looked it up, it absolutely blows my mind that the last one was a Tweed man in the 1870s. No time like the present, though. I still believe that De Blasio, unlike Cuomo, is a fundamentally good person who deserves political redemption.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2021, 11:33:47 PM »

I’ve been aware of this Boylan character for a while, and she strikes me as an unreliable nut job, but I do not doubt that this guy is a creep.
Amanda Huggenkiss
amanda dermichknutscht

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2021, 02:06:36 AM »

This is a very credible accusation.  The woman was Chief of Staff at the New York State economic development authority during the time the events allegedly took place; she isn't some low-level intern or potentially crossed former subordinate. 

Cuomo (and his brother) have always been practically sub-human.  Coupled with the ongoing nursing home schedule, will this be enough to get his Emmy revoked at least?  lol

You are still showing a trump-Pence election banner, and you have the gall to call someone "sub-human"?

Sexual misconduct only counts when Democrats do it!
SInNYC

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2021, 03:32:20 PM »

If Cuomo still manages to win a primary after all this, quite frankly the NY Dem party is no better than Republicans.

Dude, have you seen the NY Democratic party?

Down with one party states, even if its the party I prefer.

President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2021, 03:54:01 PM »

This reads credible. Quite frankly, I'm embarrassed to ever have supported this guy. Seems like he's a real scumbag behind the scenes and certainly an arrogant fool in public who's unable to take responsibility for his mistakes. I hope Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer step in soon and tell him it's time to go. If he doesn't, impeachment is the way to go. He doesn't deserve to continue being governor.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies