Who do you think the greatest american is?How about for other nationalities (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:17:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Who do you think the greatest american is?How about for other nationalities (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who do you think the greatest american is?How about for other nationalities  (Read 1994 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 03, 2021, 05:07:31 PM »

Norman Borlaug
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 10:00:14 AM »

I guess nowadays King Juan Carlos would be nowhere to be seen, Prince Felipe would be lower, if he made it at all and González would not make the top 10. I suppose Saint Teresa may not make it either since religion is weaker now. Adolfo Suárez probably still makes it though, his legacy is viewed more critically but still viewed quite positively. Finally I guess since Columbus' legacy is viewed more negatively these days he might not make it but who knows, maybe the #woke voices are too loud and have less relevance irl and he makes it but in a lower position.

Ramón y Cajal, Picasso, Cervantes would easily make it again.

In their replacement, I suppose Spain might add some more artists, though I guess my countrymen would disappoint me and instead add footballers or something.

Cristoforo Colombo, heretically called Cristóbal Colón by you people, does not belong in a list of Spanish people at all. (sane, normal, Italian)
he doesn't belong on the Italian or American one either
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 10:06:49 AM »

Of the greatest? No, I agree. But I was talking about a list of people in general, and he obviously belongs to the list of Italian people.
yes, take him so none of the rest of us have to Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies